View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed Meet the Brownies Community event?

Voters
397. You may not vote on this poll
  • Event completed - used gems

170 42.82%
  • Event completed - no gems

125 31.49%
  • I didn't complete a L10 Law Office

98 24.69%
  • Agree

221 55.67%
  • Neutral

94 23.68%
  • Disagree

37 9.32%
  • I didn't participate

3 0.76%
  • I didn't craft a Treeple

23 5.79%
  • I crafted 1 or more Treeples

338 85.14%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 85 of 98 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/27 Meet the Brownies Community Event | 13 days | goals post 2

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackiesq View Post
    ..... But I don't need mithril (close to maxed, crafting them to get unmaxed on silver and get them from several places too) And my 17 lynxes from last event keep me maxed on silver and jewels... 
    just an offtopic reminder...

upgrading Mermaid's Coral Castle there is great need of mithril to make the Mermaid Purses that need 15 Mirthil each! I'm at 7th level and need 60 Mithril to reach 8th level.

To those who don't have the Mirthil Dragon, which is still on sale at alittle more than half price, should consider investing as this stage is difficult to complete just by 'crafting' Mirthil.

I haven't checked how many more will be needed for the other levels.. but without doubt.. much more than what is needed now to reach 10th level.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    considering drops we get from other crafted pets.. Treeples are one of it's kind with these drops. Let's hope they remain.
    i guess I'll have to do some research and see what kinds of drops plants on a log has. I've gotten more of those than anything else.

Who knows? I might be sitting on a gold mine.

Big problem no scrolls - any help apart from dark cave formations.

Rhino Keeper
    Barrister's Bakery just gave me a black banner for cocoa, so that's also a potential drop from it.

Also, have we decided on a name for a group of Treeples? I've been calling them a 'forest' but a little voice in my head is voting for 'murder.' A murder of Treeples is coming for you, Baron!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ashanthya View Post
    Barrister's Bakery just gave me a black banner for cocoa, so that's also a potential drop from it.

Also, have we decided on a name for a group of Treeples? I've been calling them a 'forest' but a little voice in my head is voting for 'murder.' A murder of Treeples is coming for you, Baron!
    It's a moot ofc, there Ents really having an Entmoot

i guess thou we cud call them Birman wood, the Baron wud make a good Macbeth.

As a collector txs to this event i now have things like the plant in the log & tall grass in my storage which before you had to buy & place. As a very sad nerd that pleases me no end. The drops of wood & planks etc i can see could be incredible useful to a lot of people. The boars from last quest i'm chuffed with as they drop lots of stuff for monster trade isn't it? & i'm on 3 outta 4 permits for last mermaid plot (been taking it slow) & they are kinda ish energy neutral. Thou most importantly they don't drop petals, so much seems to drop them. i know people need them particularly red & purple, but it's all a bit flowery & girly :P

Thou i'd give up my extras on both quests for the spawn to be more equal for all. Fingers crossed for the still to finishers.

Oh & S8, nobody is moaning that they finished early as i think we all know this means is good chance more people then the 30-45% normal will finish this one & we are a community & that matters to us. Just in case you were wondering
    Last edited by appppppplecrumble; 08-07-17 at 02:37 AM. Reason: added flower bit, so over flowers :P

Rhino Keeper
    They are too angry and frowny to be Ents. Ents are far more laid back. And big. I don't want any more pets/monsters that take up 4 spaces again, which Ents definitely would. I suppose they could be Ent babies (saplings?), but babies have different group names then their parents, to help distinguish age brackets. Like, say, chickens are a flock and baby chickens (chicks) are a clutch. So we'd still need a group name for them.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ashanthya View Post
    They are too angry and frowny to be Ents. Ents are far more laid back. And big. I don't want any more pets/monsters that take up 4 spaces again, which Ents definitely would. I suppose they could be Ent babies (saplings?), but babies have different group names then their parents, to help distinguish age brackets. Like, say, chickens are a flock and baby chickens (chicks) are a clutch. So we'd still need a group name for them.
    ashanthya,

i do like you i really really do & love your posts you over think this game.... just like me!!!! LOVE IT & you. x x x

(so agree with the 4x4 pets btw i'm more a ka driver type then a people carrier - size does matter)

Executive Chef
    Well so far my bakery has only dropped sugar, sugar cane and cocoa. I am close to maxed on sugar and sugar cane and cocoa are easy to grow. Me thinks it will head to storage soon if the drops don't improve. It does look like something straight out of D*ckens (apparently that's a dirty word. Comeon now ya'll). Instead of castle story, it belongs in industrial revolution story 😂😂😂 I do dig my other two buildings though. The Fey courthouse is super pretty.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Indryia View Post
    It seems odd. Not even from Ivy ???
    Do you get another ones, like boars ? Or nothing at all ??
    Are you sure you don't have a hidden monster somewhere in your kingdom ? Like in that mermaid corner, out of sight ? Happened to me ...
    Yep. Just tried again. I just got a boar from Ivy. Awesome

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCelestian View Post
    It does look like something straight out of D*ckens (apparently that's a dirty word. Comeon now ya'll). Instead of castle story, it belongs in industrial revolution story.
    It's steam punk! That's a subset of fantasy! And I think we can all agree CS is a fantasy game at heart. (Eyes the troll, fairies, mermaid, dragons, Alicorns....)

appppppplecrumble: <3 <3 <3 I keep thinking that the big cats could at least be put on a 2-square grid like the Wily Werebeast. That would at least save half the footage. I want a shrink ray for our next event. If some of these things were just a little smaller... the Barrister's Bakery is way too big at 3x3. It should only be 2x2. *sigh*
    Last edited by ashanthya; 08-07-17 at 05:30 AM.