View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed Meet the Brownies Community event?

Voters
397. You may not vote on this poll
  • Event completed - used gems

170 42.82%
  • Event completed - no gems

125 31.49%
  • I didn't complete a L10 Law Office

98 24.69%
  • Agree

221 55.67%
  • Neutral

94 23.68%
  • Disagree

37 9.32%
  • I didn't participate

3 0.76%
  • I didn't craft a Treeple

23 5.79%
  • I crafted 1 or more Treeples

338 85.14%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 29 of 98 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132333979 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 7/27 Meet the Brownies Community Event | 13 days | goals post 2

Quote Originally Posted by Indryia View Post
    Do you have Feral Lands Adventure in your Queen's court or Barrack ? I got a mithril earlier when collecting from an adventure.

You should keep playing. You can keep upgrade your Law Office, without completing that side quest and wait for S8 to correct the issue.
    They always do. They might change the requirement or make a gift possible, who knows ...

I wish I can gift it
    No I dont have that adventure. I wish we could trade goods between neighbours 😞 I'm just going to have to go back to my other quests and hope they change something or a mithril quest comes up.

Quote Originally Posted by Den8137259 View Post
    Can't get any skunkpines either ★
    Try harvesting corn. That's where I got all my skunkies. I planted tons of tomatoes and wheat, but nothing spawned from there. It was easier with the corn and the wait time wasn't too long either. I think one skunk appeared after 10-15 corn smashings. (I was nearly smashing my iPad out of frustration when a skunkupine showed up!) Good luck!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by brigadoon365 View Post
    Gracious sakes alive...I can't get a skunkupine to spawn to save my life. I have also not gotten a single Treeple from my mines. What the heck?
    Same. Just one skunkupine yesterday lol
    Of course I can skip it for 15 gems, but I don't want to hahaha

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by christinefourtounis View Post
    No I dont have that adventure. I wish we could trade goods between neighbours �� I'm just going to have to go back to my other quests and hope they change something or a mithril quest comes up.
    Hang on there and keep upgrading the Law Office.
    Maybe you should report it in Bugs & Issues ... ?

Farm Supplier
    Don't forget to look for skunkupine traps in your inventory. I had a few stored from earlier adventures.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaillock View Post
    why are these places listed? I don't see anywhere in these events that they are needed. What am I missing? Thanks.
    I listed those places very early on the first day before the mines were even confirmed. Just a list of what did not work and a poor attempt at humor. Sorry for the confusion.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

I am unable to upgrade law office to level 2. The option to upgrade is not visible when I tap on the building.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mini140706 View Post
    I am unable to upgrade law office to level 2. The option to upgrade is not visible when I tap on the building.
    That happened to me too. Force close. Reopen. Option should be there. At least it was for me. Equivalent of clearing your cache on your computer or cookies on your browser. Another small undocumented "feature ". 😁
    I play for fun ❤️🏰👸🏼 CS: kiro kingdom.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Indryia View Post
    They are eco-friendly, so recycled. They needed to be washed
    Bahahaha. Of course!! 😂😂😂

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by brigadoon365 View Post
    Gracious sakes alive...I can't get a skunkupine to spawn to save my life. I have also not gotten a single Treeple from my mines. What the heck?
    I finally got my skunkupines from corn but not 1 treeple from the mines since the event started only place I get the treeple to spawn is from ivy they really need to look into the mines they are not spawning treeples they are spawning dire boars