Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New mining dragon : PopRock - expires August 25

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Bastiaan0 View Post
    I was surprised to see that this dragon is tradable, but I was seriously flabbergasted when I saw what it can be traded for:

Attachment 37777

Somehow somebody at S8 made a slight mistake I guess, I would expect these items for Summer Lily...

But, I don't care, actually I love it
    Got enough pop stones for the second Poprock on my main account, which means I can finally craft Quartz
    I'm working on my 2nd one and realize it's not tradable anymore...

So is Whiplash. I don't even know why Whiplash is not tradable even though it's a "common". -_-
    No Freedom of Speech Here

Farm Supplier
    It's really surprising. The "common" Awoken is tradeable like a rare/superrare. I'll get a big red and blue gem and something else.

Banned
    Seriously? I got so excited thinking I could craft a Quartz, too, and now it is definitely no longer tradeable?

Banned
    This dragon ceases on the 25th, so if you haven't crafted, only a couple of days left!

I've been busting my butt to try and get enough of those things to make a second one of these dragons since I could FINALLY get some large pink gemstones and then they just go and change it while the thing is in play. That is utter nonsense. If you want to shut down this game and get people to stop playing it, then just DO IT. Stop dragging it out.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 08-23-17 at 08:52 AM. Reason: inappropriate language

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by KNOBWARS View Post
    I've been busting my butt to try and get enough of those things to make a second one of these dragons since I could FINALLY get some large pink gemstones and then they just go and change it while the thing is in play. That is utter nonsense. If you want to shut down this game and get people to stop playing it, then just DO IT. Stop dragging it out.
    Agreed. It's just like how they weakened Pyramid by making it a hybrid. I'm disappointed at the bait and switch going on lately. I really like this game but this kind of thing is turning people off.
    I sincerely hope people are listening and I hope this message is not deleted as I'm being honest and not insulting this time.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 08-23-17 at 08:53 AM. Reason: edited quote

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DR0G0N View Post
    I'm working on my 2nd one and realize it's not tradable anymore...

So is Whiplash. I don't even know why Whiplash is not tradable even though it's a "common". -_-
    I'm sorry, I'll try to be a little less helpful in the future

I mean, seriously. I didn't see anyone mentioning the tradability of Sailor and Hot-air, they shouldn't be tradable in line with the other tales but they are and Sailor is tradable for the colors of Nomad. I just checked and it has not changed. Go figure.

So Quartz will have to wait, I'm still reluctant to craft a large quartz. I have 15 small and 1 large, and it is really all that I got ever since I play. I've been breeding a lot with pink (especially Neon and Mask) and still are, but somehow pink is really hard to get on my main account. I'd really like to trade a dragon for a large quartz, but maybe I'll craft it one of these days.

And for Whiplash: I've seen on another thread that it is the "intended design" for that dragon. That I don't mind, but I am definitely not happy about this 'correction' for Poprock. I've crafted and evolved a duplicate on both islands, but was not able to trade them. So sad

Twee(200): 788 unique dragons, 529 epic, 7 lvl 15, 20 eggs, 18 in stable. 22 Diamonds, 14 GPD.
    Drie(168) (id:Bastiaan00): 209 unique dragons, 187 epic, no noble crystal. 8 Diamonds, 3 GPD.
    I'm not addicted, I just like to play

Banned
    This homely Poprock dragon is one I definitely wouldn't have minded tradin for a Quartz. Oh well. Looks like I'll be stuck with it.

Quote Originally Posted by ksbmommy View Post
    I like it. Starting with 28 bombs, not a ton but it's a start.
    How do you start with 28 bombs? My max is 25

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonwhispereri View Post
    How do you start with 28 bombs? My max is 25
    If you have a bomb producing dragon you can go over the 25 limit with the bombs you collect from him.
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12