Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Surprise Wintry Sale!

I love the sale, especially seeing the items half the price :-)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    I am checking on this. Based on previous sales, the items that were previously freely available in the market should return to their normal price. I'm not sure if the goal prizes will stay on (whether unlocked for all players or back to being locked by goal for those who didn't complete the goal), or if they will leave. I'll update this thread as soon as I get this info.
    Thank you very much, appreciate it! Wondering if I should stock up on those items or not because they're quite expensive. But it would be sad if they removed them and I didn't get any while they're available. Less than a day until the sale is over..
    Could you ask about restaurant story's sale too please?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ievuxia View Post
    Hey guys, does anyone know if these items will be permanently removed or it's just a sale and when it's over they will be back to their original prices? I mean everything, including wallpapers, tiles, ect..
    Holiday Partygroer, Shimmery Bouquets, Shimmery Partygroers, Reindeer Centerpiece & Cranberry Yule Tree only these five items are removed from market (rest items are available).

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123