Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Thundeerkat Tournament July 25, 2017

Rhino Keeper
    I don't know wat happen with me, I have to take 2battles to win the rd 2-4-5 animals although I use right element and higher lv, super rare animal. I want th? animal so bad, I haven't taken bone bronco but now I love this one

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellerslie6 View Post
    I totally agree with you. I am not at all inspired by the animal on offer. HOWEVER I have nowhere to put it as all habitats full. Hence it will sit in storage. I just happen to be at home today and weather is not conducive to venturing outside so I will play - at least today.

Which raises another question - Is anyone else as frustrated as I am having to continuously sell rare and even super rare animals because of lack of space. I would gladly pay gems for storage shed similar to Dragon Story. It takes me, on average, almost 3 weeks to amass enough runes to expand and I am a daily player with 2 nests and 2 evolution flowers all of which are almost continuously occupied. I've promised myself that next time I am forced to dump an animal I like to make room for either storybook or leaderboard animals I will stop participating in those 2 events. I want to spend my food raising animals I like for a change.

Good luck to all.
    Yeah, u don't need to spend a lot of time with this game but u can get the prize although u don't spend much time, good luck, I beleive u can still get the prize if u want

Quote Originally Posted by Ellerslie6 View Post
    I totally agree with you. I am not at all inspired by the animal on offer. HOWEVER I have nowhere to put it as all habitats full. Hence it will sit in storage. I just happen to be at home today and weather is not conducive to venturing outside so I will play - at least today.

Which raises another question - Is anyone else as frustrated as I am having to continuously sell rare and even super rare animals because of lack of space. I would gladly pay gems for storage shed similar to Dragon Story. It takes me, on average, almost 3 weeks to amass enough runes to expand and I am a daily player with 2 nests and 2 evolution flowers all of which are almost continuously occupied. I've promised myself that next time I am forced to dump an animal I like to make room for either storybook or leaderboard animals I will stop participating in those 2 events. I want to spend my food raising animals I like for a change.

Good luck to all.
    How many animals can you have in storage that you are getting rid of some?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by NilsonPets View Post
    I don't believe there is a max for holding animals in storage. So as many as you would like
    I'm only playing FFS.
    My forest name = Dragon Pool.

Crystal Unicorn @03-2017
    2nd; Sapphire Sphinx @05-17
    3th; Garnet Griffin @08-17
    4th; Pearl Peryton @10-17
    5th; Emerald Dragon @05-18
    6th; Spinel Ravenstag @06-18
    7th; Ruby Razorback @09-18
    8th; Jasper Dragon @03-19
    9th; Obsidian Cyclops @03-19
    10th; Sapphire Cthulhu @06-19
    11th; Valkyrie @08-19
    12th; Topaz Tiger @10-19
    13th; Granite Golem @12-19
    14th; Onyx Direwolf @01-20
    15th; Peridot Phoenix @02-20

Fashion Designer
    For me it isn't about storage it's about no room but event needs an animal to feed or breed forcing you to take it from storage or have it on map so if you want to participate something has to go if you're maxed out or don't have enough runes to expand etc

Quote Originally Posted by MystiqueRealm View Post
    For me it isn't about storage it's about no room but event needs an animal to feed or breed forcing you to take it from storage or have it on map so if you want to participate something has to go if you're maxed out or don't have enough runes to expand etc
    Thanks! Yeah i currently have 55 animals in storage and I don't take them out unless I have to. I try and keep 2 to 3 spots open on each type of habitat I have (not the ones you win that hold multiple animal types, those are maxed for me). When i finally get enough runes I see which type is full or about to be full and add a new one of that type. So far so good but I don't like that I can't pull more from storage, they just keep getting added.

Fashion Designer
    Thanks! Yeah i currently have 55 animals in storage and I don't take them out unless I have to. I try and keep 2 to 3 spots open on each type of habitat I have (not the ones you win that hold multiple animal types, those are maxed for me). When i finally get enough runes I see which type is full or about to be full and add a new one of that type. So far so good but I don't like that I can't pull more from storage, they just keep getting added.
    I have so many really nice ones in storage that I'd love to take out, it's such a waste to work so hard for an animal yet not get to enjoy it

Rhino Keeper
    Yes no limit on number of animals in storage. But once you release them into habitat you can't put them back which means if your habitats are full and you breed an animal you really want you have to choose one to sell.

In Dragon Story u can buy a storage unit which sits amongst your habitats so you can keep animal in the game and bring them out later when you have found enough runes to expand.

The alternative solution of course is to make it less difficult to expand so we can acquire habitats more quickly. I have no luck in the mines to the extent that it's very rare that I find two runes per visit and far two frequent that I find none

The Honorable Panda
    The thread is now getting off topic. Please stay on topic of the current tournament.

Thanks!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Banned
    I think the Thundeerkat is cute enough to warrant the effort, but I am finding this tournament very difficult so far.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast