Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Goal line : Skylord July 25 2017

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by FireballFarm View Post
    Wow. I feel bad for everyone who busted their butt, stayed up all hours, and spent tons of gold in order to win the Skylord Leaderboard.
    That once special dragon and exclusive achievement is now ground to dust under the heel of a common Awoken Dragon and a couple battles.
    There is no way I'll ever spend gold on a LB again when the 'Grand Prize' dragons can be had for free a couple months down the road.
    not sure if i should feel happy or disappointed by this
    i only won 2 LB events before. and Skylord being the first introduced, and mythic combo makes me want to have that, i remember i had spent gold in order to win the event.

re-introducing LB dragon again makes everyone got another chance to get them, but, really not fair to those won from LB.

last time LB dragon was brought back, i remember we had to breed for that (among other limited returning dragon) so, can't really got it when it had a chance re-listed.

Executive Chef
    My son's account has finished the goal and has the egg in storage. My main account has 1 more battle left.

Just an FYI, as soon as you win your 3rd battle, it will try and go straight to the nest. If you don't want to hatch it right away, make sure your nests are full prior to winning the 3rd battle.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by lintupien View Post
    Try breeding tropic with fire (or water), you should get the awoken fairly easy because it is the only common dragon from that pairing.
    This is especially genius because it also eliminates the dreaded Magic fail The outcomes with Tropic/Fire or Tropic/Water are:

Athletic - Rare - 11 hours
    Awoken - Common - 6 hours
    Lunar Ram - Rare - 16 hours (better than 20 hours)

Thanks for the tip lintupien
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ksbmommy View Post
    My son's account has finished the goal and has the egg in storage. My main account has 1 more battle left.

Just an FYI, as soon as you win your 3rd battle, it will try and go straight to the nest. If you don't want to hatch it right away, make sure your nests are full prior to winning the 3rd battle.
    Thnx for the tip! With the shortage of space and habitats, I'd rather have a second one in storage than breed one.

It is easy. I have two dens and got TWO 20 hours dragons. I use 10x boost to get rid of them and got a 6-hour dragon in my fourth breed.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    This is especially genius because it also eliminates the dreaded Magic fail The outcomes with Tropic/Fire or Tropic/Water are:

Athletic - Rare - 11 hours
    Awoken - Common - 6 hours
    Lunar Ram - Rare - 16 hours (better than 20 hours)

Thanks for the tip lintupien
    Of course I would get the 16hrs lunar ram!! Right after I put a magic on the nest. Yup, for me awoken will be ultra rare this week

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    My current Awoken is already level 7 so hopefully that will suffice. I really don't want to have to throw more food away on a dragon that I wouldn't choose to level up
    Existing Awoken at level 7 counts thankfully

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by AinoDK View Post
    Existing Awoken at level 7 counts thankfully
    Thanks for the confirmation

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by savage_mel View Post
    Of course I would get the 16hrs lunar ram!! Right after I put a magic on the nest. Yup, for me awoken will be ultra rare this week
    Ditto; I used Tropic & Playful and got 16 hours

ETA: Next try, I used Turtle & Fire and got 6 hours It's weird to be happy about a duplicate, common outcome, lol.
    Last edited by amerirish; 07-26-17 at 11:51 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Athletic n fire got 16 hours then switch to athletic n playful get 6 hours

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast