Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Goal line : Skylord July 25 2017

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by KNOBWARS View Post
    No, it accepted the goal as completed as soon as I moved the egg to the nest. It is now asking me to raise to level 7 as the second goal but I'll just have to wait it out and see what happens.
    I'd do a Force Close on the game and see if that works because the level 7 Awoken I already had did count towards the goal.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Monichiwa View Post
    Thanks! I know, but for some reason, this time it doesn't. To me at least.
    That's frustrating! Should be 6 days. If it's off someone will let us know. Good luck.

Rhino Keeper
    Just wanted to post this if it helps someone. When I moved on to the goal of raising awoken dragon to level 7 it counted the one I had already leveled up about a month ago. So I just skipped right on past it.

I already have Awoken @7 but goal did not autocomplete. Anything I can do.

The dragon is now in a habitat and it didn't autocomplete for me either. Awesome. Now I get to evolve a dragon with apples I need for the DT tomorrow and then toss him in the garbage when I'm done. Yay.

Rhino Keeper
    I was thinking...

Is this super-easy-to-do goal line the compensation for that unrealistic World Event we're having now? I'm a long time player and never before have I seen such an easy limited-time goal, not to mention with a reward that used to be the grand prize of a Leaderboard event.

S8 did the same thing in Castle Story by giving everyone a free new pet after that unrealistic Story Book event.

Banned
    Just got Skylord. I remember people saying that Fungi was such a terrible fighter when we had to use him in a Dragontales, but I use him a lot and have good luck.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    When I took my Awoken egg off the nest (I sold it), the next step auto completed since I had another Awoken at level 7 placed in a habitat
    I happened to have bred this Awoken for the umpteenth time so task auto completed as I usually don't pay much attention to Island Goals. I sold it also and then used the one I already had for the next step. I haven't battled because current dragon in arena was from Ice Age. I stopped doing battles early last year. I'll probably take my time and wait as I haven't decided yet whether I want another Skylord.

Rhino Keeper
    Skylord is on the nest
    Used Little Hero lv13 x2 and Landworm lv15 to beat round 5, 6 and 7 of the Tournament to complete the last task

I've managed to get Skylord on my games (including the baby level 44) and my kids finished also on theirs. My son may need to win one more battle but he'll get there. While I'm very happy to have the chance to get him--my leader on that LB had over 40,000 (!!) points--I do feel bad for those who spent tons of gold to win Skylord then.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456