• Goal duration was fine

13 43.33%
  • Goal duration was too short

8 26.67%
  • Goal duration was too long

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: GOAL: Big Summer Blowout - 2017 Jul 25 (POLL ADDED)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaViele View Post
    Question: I have icicles and frozen fuses in my GIFTS collection, but they are not crossing over and letting me finish building more Slushy machines!! Why?? Very aggravating.
    Quote Originally Posted by KingdomMagicD View Post
    That happened to me too with the ice blocks? I already had "ice" in my gifts but had to get "ice block" ? They both look the same just called a new name I guess??
    Ice and Ice Block are not the same thing. You got to request your nbr for Ice to collect in this goal. (Ice Block is a gift item not required for this goal)

Quote Originally Posted by Juey_ View Post
    Ice and Ice Block are not the same thing. You got to request your nbr for Ice to collect in this goal. (Ice Block is a gift item not required for this goal)
    Yes, I know this...I also said that the two looked the same.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by KingdomMagicD View Post
    Yes, I know this...I also said that the two looked the same.
    Alright... replied just to clear others confusion like yours.

I think the ice bears are cute
    ​Amy

Grand Emperor
    Hey Everyone,

We've started a poll to gather your feedback on this goal.

Did you enjoy this set of goals, the contents and prizes? Which aspects of the goal did you like or dislike? (e.g. the theme, recipes, number of parts required, recipe duration, etc.). Please share your constructive feedback. We appreciate your input.

The poll is anonymous and you can select multiple choices. This poll will close in 10 days. Thank you for your participation!

(Select Full Site option at the bottom of the forum page to vote/view the poll.)

Fashion Designer
    voted...

So I was going to vote neutral and decided to change it. The only thing I liked about this goal was the prizes because I didn't have them on either game. BS and RS are losing their excitement. The excitement of wondering what the new goal will be and what new recipes we'll get and then to come on and see appliance that are familiar is a HUGE disappointment. I'll admit I was one of the people who wanted at least goal swaps when we weren't getting any at all but you learn from your mistakes and that request was one at least imo. If you are going to be repeating goals PLEASE unlock the old ones. Not revamp them, not give us similar ones we want the same goals. I can almost guarantee if Storm8 starts doing that then the feedback they're receiving will be more positive than negative, like it has been the last few months. PLEEEEEASE Storm8 we know you can unlock them because it was done last year with the Halloween goal, we had 2 at a time, we players who never got a chance to do the old one. I would love that opportunity with other goals. Okay sorry that was really long.
    BS- No longer accepting neighbors

⭐We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams - Gene Wilder (Willy Wonka)⭐

Farm Supplier
    I was looking for such a good goal all this time because I didn't have anything of it! Different Ice creams and drinks, different colours. The final prize was good too, but I can't deal with the number of required parts. It really took long time for me to collect them. I hope the number of parts will be decreased for the next goal.

One thing I have to say is that the time between the goals seems shorter than before these days. For some players it's a bit hard to finish a goal and start a new one in the next days. It took us time and money, and it looks exhausting when we have busy days in our own lives.

I see there are a huge number of old goals which can be unlocked too. You can plan a new goal, then an old goal re-release and then a new goal again (with more free time between every goal). I guess both new and old players will be happy this way.

Thanks for everything! I love the way Storm8 team notice and support what players want.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456