• Goal duration was fine

13 43.33%
  • Goal duration was too short

8 26.67%
  • Goal duration was too long

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Big Summer Blowout - 2017 Jul 25 (POLL ADDED)

Rhino Keeper
    Lol! the title reminds me of that huge guy's opening line selling summer stuff in the movie "Frozen". Seems like they took the idea from the animation itself, what with the snowman in summer (cue Olaf). I have a friend who put a snowman as her host, which was really ironic and amusing. heh

I don't see the problem of swapping appliances between RS and BS, tbh. (but of all the appliances to choose from, they chose one with a huge face on it) Wasn't that one of the suggestions for the game? Admittedly, that suggestion was brought up during the time when they had that layoff (and it wasn't just one post, but also backed up by comments from other players as well), but it just goes to show that S8 is taking feedback from customers, no? Maybe with the new management, they're slowly checking off the boxes? Because I did make a complaint on the goal steps before, and they actually did change the goal gameplay, for which I am thankful. (I'm still waiting for them to get rid of those 1 hr and/or 2 hrs recipes during goals, *fingers crossed*)

Not only that, I also remember someone made a post on asking what kinda stuff we would want from BS in RS and vice versa (because I made some suggestions in that post as well), so maybe it kinda gives them that confirmation that we want BS' stuffs in RS? I'm just speculating from what I'd observed, so I could be wrong. *shrugs*

Participating in goals just means new appliances for me to earn more gems, more recipes to put out and more decorative choices anyway. Especially since S8 haven't been releasing new appliances or re-releases of old/locked appliances as of late. The snow machines fits well with a lot of the summer themes we're having. An actual appliance that serves sno ice! Rather than just a decoration! YES?? Plus I feel that it's better than the current goal in BS, anyway. And the theme.. I just can't fathom the idea of having a beach in a bakery. It's just..too odd. But that's just my opinion.

At the end of the day, it's just a game..
    Last edited by eeveldoll; 07-26-17 at 03:49 AM.

Fashion Designer

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20170726_222944_969.jpg 
Views:	454 
Size:	47.3 KB 
ID:	37536   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20170726_223028_853.jpg 
Views:	442 
Size:	43.3 KB 
ID:	37537  
    Last edited by Juey_; 07-28-17 at 02:49 AM.

Executive Chef
    Anyone know what the final prize is for this goal?

Is anyone done with Frozen and on Slushy yet? I need to know what to ask for besides ICICLES!

I totally agree with this! We could not be getting any appliance at all but we are! So what if it is an appliance from BS!
    It is totally new for RS and fits very well with ice cream, gellato and summer!! If someone dosent like a goal...just don't do that particular goal, simple isn't it?
    Quote Originally Posted by eeveldoll View Post
    Lol! the title reminds me of that huge guy's opening line selling summer stuff in the movie "Frozen". Seems like they took the idea from the animation itself, what with the snowman in summer (cue Olaf). I have a friend who put a snowman as her host, which was really ironic and amusing. heh

I don't see the problem of swapping appliances between RS and BS, tbh. (but of all the appliances to choose from, they chose one with a huge face on it) Wasn't that one of the suggestions for the game? Admittedly, that suggestion was brought up during the time when they had that layoff (and it wasn't just one post, but also backed up by comments from other players as well), but it just goes to show that S8 is taking feedback from customers, no? Maybe with the new management, they're slowly checking off the boxes? Because I did make a complaint on the goal steps before, and they actually did change the goal gameplay, for which I am thankful. (I'm still waiting for them to get rid of those 1 hr and/or 2 hrs recipes during goals, *fingers crossed*)

Not only that, I also remember someone made a post on asking what kinda stuff we would want from BS in RS and vice versa (because I made some suggestions in that post as well), so maybe it kinda gives them that confirmation that we want BS' stuffs in RS? I'm just speculating from what I'd observed, so I could be wrong. *shrugs*

Participating in goals just means new appliances for me to earn more gems, more recipes to put out and more decorative choices anyway. Especially since S8 haven't been releasing new appliances or re-releases of old/locked appliances as of late. The snow machines fits well with a lot of the summer themes we're having. An actual appliance that serves sno ice! Rather than just a decoration! YES?? Plus I feel that it's better than the current goal in BS, anyway. And the theme.. I just can't fathom the idea of having a beach in a bakery. It's just..too odd. But that's just my opinion.

At the end of the day, it's just a game..

Executive Chef
    Haven't been on the forums in a while, but I also don't mind the recycling of appliances and some recipes... kinda makes my work easier! especially with the parts which I'm loving!

I don't really mind if everything is duplicated, cause then it's like having two different restaurant/bakery without logging into another ID

I like how S8 is taking action on the feedback!
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Nettie75 View Post
    Is anyone done with Frozen and on Slushy yet? I need to know what to ask for besides ICICLES!
    The Slushy Machine requires
    8 gears
    8 frozen fuses
    12 Icicles

Quote Originally Posted by sandylbaum View Post
    The Slushy Machine requires
    8 gears
    8 frozen fuses
    12 Icicles
    Ty so much!! Plz put up screenshot if possible?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    Anyone know what the final prize is for this goal?
    It looks like the Snow Ceremony OR Frosty Feast

Fashion Designer
    I don't want Xmas in July! It's the dumbest idea ever! Who wants to think about winter when we could have a beautiful tropical/summer theme. Yuck! Terrible...only a couple of the prizes are actually usable, the rest are being sold. Don't want them.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast