Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Back to Outback Cruise sailed away

New Resident

Exclamation Back to Outback Cruise sailed away

I am on day 10 of the cruise and it is not midnight yet and the cruise sailed away. I have about 100 more "points" needed. What Happened? Have cooking for 9 1/2 days this is frustrating!

Angry stephan and cruise gone

I finished cruise but did not get alligator fillet

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Skies4 View Post
    I am on day 10 of the cruise and it is not midnight yet and the cruise sailed away. I have about 100 more "points" needed. What Happened? Have cooking for 9 1/2 days this is frustrating!
    Not sure if you are referring to your local time or midnight "San Francisco time". I extracted the following for you from the Cruise Guide.

Your cruise ends just before midnight PST on your Day 11. It's important to note this and convert to your own time zone so you don't miss out. You can use this Time Zone Converter to figure out your local time. You can enter "San Francisco" for the S8 time zone (PST).

Can you let me know what time did your cruise end? Pacific time. Thanks.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by bleaueyes1922 View Post
    I finished cruise but did not get alligator fillet
    Did you tap on Stephen? Can you restart your game?

Rhino Keeper
    My cruise ship was still active BUT they took away my two helpers that I PAID a lot for! They were gone by this afternoon!! Very upset as it was a LOT harder to finish and I still had to use gems!! I want a refund for my helpers since they did NOT stay around for the duration of cruise event!!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by karengar View Post
    My cruise ship was still active BUT they took away my two helpers that I PAID a lot for! They were gone by this afternoon!! Very upset as it was a LOT harder to finish and I still had to use gems!! I want a refund for my helpers since they did NOT stay around for the duration of cruise event!!
    I've flagged in your issue for them to check. Please hold for now.

Fashion Designer
    I finished the cruise yesterday afternoon but today it says I can "buy the recipe".

Also, I have 3 more days to cook Anzac biscuits but my recipe disappeared 2 days ago.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Skies4 View Post
    My cruise looked vacant, but when I clicked on the icon on the right hand of the screen, I could get into the cruise. If you still have the icon on the right hand of the screen, try clicking that to see if you can continue.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuicakes View Post

Also, I have 3 more days to cook Anzac biscuits but my recipe disappeared 2 days ago.
    This has been reported. See this thread:

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ls-ended-early
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    Thank you. Any ideas about my cruise? I finished yesterday afternoon but today I have a popup that says I can "buy the cruise recipe".

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast