Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Stormie selling expired Event items

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Thanks for your feedback. Could it be that the player had many slots of them? Stormie buys only 1 slot per day so it may take a couple of days to clear them.
    Player has 12 slots with 8 filled with kitty event items. I have not noticed any change for the player since the event ended, unless they had many more extra items and have been adding as the days go by.

Rhino Keeper
    Looks like Storm8 must have fixed this problem. Players that I saw with Kitty items now seem to be cleared. Thanks

Thanks for your feedback. Could it be that the player had many slots of them? Stormie buys only 1 slot per day so it may take a couple of days to clear them.
    I have a particular inactive neighbor who STILL has about 4 bunny bait in their shop and has done for months! This is no way a problem for me in the game but seeing as stormie should be buying an item a day and there are only about 7 items in this shop (including regular non event things) their shop never, ever changes. Like I said l?m just curious why, especially as it sounds like it should have been emptied months ago.

stormiest is selling fish dangling bait from other events. It's super frustrating because I need real things here to work!!! Thx

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by laylaaj View Post
    I have a particular inactive neighbor who STILL has about 4 bunny bait in their shop and has done for months! This is no way a problem for me in the game but seeing as stormie should be buying an item a day and there are only about 7 items in this shop (including regular non event things) their shop never, ever changes. Like I said l?m just curious why, especially as it sounds like it should have been emptied months ago.
    I can be wrong but I think the player needs to log into the game to clear the items otherwise they'll still show in the shop.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by ctrsummer View Post
    stormiest is selling fish dangling bait from other events. It's super frustrating because I need real things here to work!!! Thx
    Can you help to post screenshot? Thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by driver1711 View Post
    Looks like Storm8 must have fixed this problem. Players that I saw with Kitty items now seem to be cleared. Thanks
    Thought was cleared earlier, but now see Fifty Shades looks just like before.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0263.PNG 
Views:	61 
Size:	518.4 KB 
ID:	39516  
    Last edited by driver1711; 11-03-17 at 05:29 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for your updates. I've passed them in.
    Today, Stormie is again selling expired items.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0273.PNG 
Views:	34 
Size:	504.5 KB 
ID:	39590  

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast