Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Stormie selling expired Event items

Rhino Keeper

Stormie selling expired Event items

I have a question, why is bunny bait (carrot wrapped in pink bow) showing up in stormies store when it is not Easter? Can anyone answer this?

I have also noticed it in neighbours stores, and I would like to know how come after the time of 24 or so hours is up it hasn't automatically been bought up by stormie?

Rhino Keeper
    I find it incredibly annoying that Stormy is selling items from previous events in his shop - is it because I?m at a high level - or is this happening to everyone🤔 Or is it to trick new players into buying something they?ll never even need - come on team - get it together! How much longer will kitty nip from the last event keep working?

Rhino Keeper
    Stormie is still selling those items from the cat in the tree event. I just screenshotted this in my game:

I think they've forgotten to write the codes to take those out of our games

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0073.JPG 
Views:	117 
Size:	62.1 KB 
ID:	38962

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by laylaaj View Post
    I have also noticed it in neighbours stores, and I would like to know how come after the time of 24 or so hours is up it hasn't automatically been bought up by stormie?
    Stormie will buy only 1 slot randomly so if the player has several slots, it will take several days to clear them.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by griffithpack View Post
    I find it incredibly annoying that Stormy is selling items from previous events in his shop - is it because I?m at a high level - or is this happening to everyone�� Or is it to trick new players into buying something they?ll never even need - come on team - get it together! How much longer will kitty nip from the last event keep working?
    Quote Originally Posted by cosmolife View Post
    Stormie is still selling those items from the cat in the tree event. I just screenshotted this in my game:

I think they've forgotten to write the codes to take those out of our games

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0073.JPG 
Views:	117 
Size:	62.1 KB 
ID:	38962
    Thanks for your feedback on this. I've reported it over.

Grand Emperor
    Just want to let you guys know that the Farm 2 team is working on clearing these items out of Stormie's store. Please post if you're still seeing them in Stormie's. Thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    Just want to let you guys know that the Farm 2 team is working on clearing these items out of Stormie's store. Please post if you're still seeing them in Stormie's. Thanks.
    These are not in Stormie's store, but in another player that apparently has not had any of their items from the last event purchased.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0263.PNG 
Views:	89 
Size:	518.4 KB 
ID:	39108  
    Last edited by driver1711; 10-20-17 at 04:26 PM.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by driver1711 View Post
    These are not in Stormie's store, but in another player that apparently has not had any of their items from the last event purchased.
    Thanks for your feedback. Could it be that the player had many slots of them? Stormie buys only 1 slot per day so it may take a couple of days to clear them.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast