Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Stormie selling expired Event items

Fashion Designer

Parrot-Looking Lure

Dear Stormie -

This is the second time you've offered me something in your shop that's from a past event. Are you testing me to see if I'm paying attn? Are you trying to give me early access to something we don't need yet cuz you have a crush on me? Are you actually a snake oil salesman? I'd show you a photo but the forum won't let me upload. I guess what I'm saying is... If you're not giving me this option for the now defunct Parrot lure on purpose... Maybe... Can you NOT? OK, thanks.

Fairy

Rhino Keeper

stormis's shop has a green & pink fish bait that can't be used, Why?

This has happened 2x's now, first time I bought the bait but was unable to use it as bait in the fish pond.
    A lot of other past event items keep popping up that Stormie is trying to sell, can't you just delete those old items & get on with it?
    Please stop with the junk that can't be used or sold. I usually buy everything - all 5 items- that are shown but no more.
    Thanks.
    jentlezat lvl 89
    days on farm:1,272
    completed orders: 24,116

Quote Originally Posted by jentlezat View Post
    This has happened 2x's now, first time I bought the bait but was unable to use it as bait in the fish pond.
    A lot of other past event items keep popping up that Stormie is trying to sell, can't you just delete those old items & get on with it?
    Please stop with the junk that can't be used or sold. I usually buy everything - all 5 items- that are shown but no more.
    Thanks.
    jentlezat lvl 89
    days on farm:1,272
    completed orders: 24,116

I agree it's annoying and not necessary...

Quote Originally Posted by Fairyreserve View Post
    Dear Stormie -

This is the second time you've offered me something in your shop that's from a past event. Are you testing me to see if I'm paying attn? Are you trying to give me early access to something we don't need yet cuz you have a crush on me? Are you actually a snake oil salesman? I'd show you a photo but the forum won't let me upload. I guess what I'm saying is... If you're not giving me this option for the now defunct Parrot lure on purpose... Maybe... Can you NOT? OK, thanks.

Fairy

This pink and green lure is still coming up in Stormie's shop. The other day there were two in his shop. Can one of the programmers look into the issue and exclude this lure from appearing. Apparently this issue has been going on for nearly two months. Thanks

Present bait purpose?

Could anyone tell me where I can use the present bait. I thought it would be in the pond but I have no option to use it when I go there. I?m at level 77 so not sure if I have to level up to use it but I can still buy it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Rhino Keeper
    It is from a past event and can not be used. People are selling it to free up barn space.
    Quote Originally Posted by emmasegura View Post
    Could anyone tell me where I can use the present bait. I thought it would be in the pond but I have no option to use it when I go there. I?m at level 77 so not sure if I have to level up to use it but I can still buy it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Thanks for your reply. It’s weird because sometimes Stormie gives it to me in his free six gifts. I thought it was from a previous event too but there seem to so many in circulation.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by emmasegura View Post
    Thanks for your reply. It’s weird because sometimes Stormie gives it to me in his free six gifts. I thought it was from a previous event too but there seem to so many in circulation.
    This is a known bug with Stormie, unfortunately.

I've merged your thread to the current bug thread.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast