Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Videos for food??

Fashion Designer

Videos for food??

For the longest time I got to watch 4 videos a day for 1 gold each but suddenly, today I got food instead of gold! Ugh! Just another thing they've taken away from us. I was really counting on those 4 gold/day cause I'm saving up for a rainbow sentinel!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by savage_mel View Post
    For the longest time I got to watch 4 videos a day for 1 gold each but suddenly, today I got food instead of gold! Ugh! Just another thing they've taken away from us. I was really counting on those 4 gold/day cause I'm saving up for a rainbow sentinel!
    I thinj it may be different for level. I never got gold for watching video. It's either food (150 apples) or speed up battle while my hubby's baby account gets gold for video.

Fashion Designer
    wow, so there is free vid for food...

i am on andriod so i never got this. (even recently there was a short period of time some report got free vid to speed up battle arena countdown)

is video for free gold/ speed up still a thing on andriod?

Quote Originally Posted by savage_mel View Post
    did you buy something with real money? I'm on iphone & had the same as you, 4 videos per day, 1 gold each. I got my videos for gold replaced by food as soon as I bought a value pack for $1.99. So tacky s8, and this is one of the reasons i don't play DS anymore.
    I only play Fantasy Forest and always looking for good nbrs who can visit fairly regularly. StormID: CuddlePuddlev2

Fashion Designer
    Did you make a purchase? My videos for gold turned into videos for a lousy 150 food right after I made a cash purchase (This was like a year ago). I've been wondering if the two were connected.

Fashion Designer
    We must have been typing at the same time, lol!

Edit: I'm on iOS, too.

Quote Originally Posted by FireballFarm View Post
    We must have been typing at the same time, lol!

Edit: I'm on iOS, too.
    haha yup! jinx!
    I only play Fantasy Forest and always looking for good nbrs who can visit fairly regularly. StormID: CuddlePuddlev2

Four gold a day? WOW, you were lucky! That's quite a bonus.
    On iOS here too and it's been only 2 videos/day for both of my games. Started with gold about 2 years ago, maybe a little less. After a few months, the videos disappeared altogether for quite a while and when it came back it had switched. Was told it was being tested at the time. Gold was never offered after that for me.
    Instead of food, I usually use it to speed the arena which helps sometimes if I'm actually trying in a tourney or Tales tasks. Or extra spins on Spin to Win.
    Lately tho, it disappears for the first half of a tournament. In fact, it's been gone since last week and just reappeared yesterday. So I missed out on both arena speeding and spins this time.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nicsdragonisle View Post
    Four gold a day? WOW, you were lucky! That's quite a bonus.
    I also get four videos a day for gold, but it only appears once every month or so and then stays for a day or three. Two days ago I bought my first value pack (Tanuki dragon, 120 gold and 500,000 coins for $1.99), I hope my reward doesn't change to food now as some have mentioned

My videos disappeared when the spin for win wheel showed up. Hmmmm,coincidence maybe...uh,no �� I'm sure after the wheel leaves it will (っ ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)⊃━☆゚. * ・ 。゚•? *magically appear....lol. Boy,this game just gets better an better!
    Main acct ID: bundamuffin

Our voices,views and opinions do not matter here,only our wallets. Not accepting new nbrs in BS/RS....as of now,VERY limited play in these game's due to S8 removing content in older android Amazon version's.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast