Thread: How do I delete neighbours?

Red face How do I delete neighbours?

Please can anyone tell me how can I delete neighbours ?
    Also what do I do with all the parts people keep sending me I have hundreds of items I don't know what to do with . I have the maximum amount of ovens allowed so what do I need all these bits for .? Thanks x

Grand Emperor
    Go to your Neighbours list under Social tab and click [Edit] button to delete your neighbours. The parts are good for future new appliances which may use these parts. You can decline the gifts if you dont wish to accept them. Alternatively you can ask your neighbours to send you other things.

Thankyou , I feel bad asking to send other things but honestly I have hundreds of parts that I really have no clue what they are for ..��������

Grand Emperor
    It's good to store some of each part in case we need them for goal appliances. If you are shy to ask them, maybe you can drop a post on your own wall and leave it to them to answer if they wish. Or send them a gift you like and maybe they may return the same. Happy baking and have fun on the forum. Cheers.

Fashion Designer
    As you continue playing, you may want to put some appliances in storage and build new ones that make other foodstuffs. The parts are needed to build those ovens.

If you want food instead of parts, let your neighbors know. Don't take on neighbors who don't send food. It's not wrong or mean to keep neighbors who play like you & delete those who don't. It just makes sense. It's a game, not a job.

This parts you've accepted that are just stored won't hurt you any...and like I said, they may come in handy one day!!!