In Bakery, a 15 Day Goal should start later today.
My wish list for February:
- Valentine goal that isn't overly pink -- red and black can be both classy and festive!
- Valentine recipes that look lovely both on the counter (NO sheet pans) and on customer's plates
- Wall Decos that are centered on the wall panels (lately wall items in both games list to one side or the other = irksome)
- Side Goal Prizes that are new or actually worth the effort!
- Value Pack offers that include larger decos instead of the dinky 1x1 we've been getting lately
- SALES offering old Chinese New Year items and Valentine items alike
Give me a few small alterations to the goal and I'll love Restaurant Story forever. It's all in keeping the challenges fresh IMO and with 10 minutes of effort they can easily keep thousands of people from quitting. And I'm not even saying they must make the goals easier, just vary them some way.
Please make the sweetheart cafe the side goal prize.
I would like to see more different types of coffee. Donuts Shop
I make an informational post for each new goal and sale for both BS and RS on the day they are released. Sometimes you'll have to scroll down the first page of the forum until the newest informational thread is stickied at the top of the page by a mod.
Alright, I admit it... I'm getting really nervous that they're not going to be having a Valentine's Sale this year. And with each passing day my hopes of seeing any CNY items on sale are dwindling.
I really, honestly thought we would've seen something by now like we have in other s8 games. Especially considering that we've only got two days left before the day itself! I don't recall ever not having a V-day sale before so I can only hope they finally get with the program soon -- like tomorrow!
Why are you not offering us pretty items for sale s8? Do you not want our money any longer?
The Valentine's clock is ticking down, please, please, please give us something!