Is there an item or building or decoration or feature you would like added to the game?
Reminder: feedback must follow the forum posting rules.
Would like to see the rewards for events in line with the effort needed to complete the event. This community event has no incentive to complete the tea party to level 10. That is disappointing.
an option in our inventory to delete items from past events such as unused worms and things that cannot be placed on the board would be nice.
A side goal in all events where the reward is to have a free single level upgrade to any of the events buildings (at any level)
And considering most events nowadays requires Gems to be spent, there should be more Gem rewards
- the option to store some of the buildings we can't currently store
- improved tab usage in inventory
- increase level from 50 with increased energy cap
- if we are not going to get expansions, then create a type of building, 3x3 footprint only :), we can buy / build that allows to have a number of similar type buildings stored but available in there to be used, e.g. Somewhere we can put all our mines, or all the elven items (outpost, reliquary, apothecary) etc, freeing up some of our precious space.
- some new adventures or trades that use items we collect that currently aren't used for much
- some different items we can gift. I think (?) during events previously we could gift event items so that would be good too
The love shack
A search button for the inventory,type in item your looking for i.e. Pond & it takes you to the item. As it now you have to go through numerous pages until you find what you are looking for.
How about a rune exchange: we could call it the elven trading shop, and it could be a 2x2 building. We could trade a certain number of runes for another type of rune. For example trade 20 bronze for a silver, or 10 silver for a gold. It would be nice to have it work in reverse as well, so you could "make change" and break a silver for 20 bronze.
--gem spend confirmation
--new adventures and new trades in the exchange
--working tabs in inventory (the search feature is an awesome idea!!)
--go back to having prize and event buildings with actual drops (other than coins) maybe even a chance of gems!
--Love Shack (this is a win/win. S8 could make money selling the building and alicorn parts, and many players would be happy to spend to have it!)
Decorations: Honestly, we have plenty of deco but no room to display it.
--the ability to 'stack' deco. For example, placing pets and carriages on pathways, and placing paths under gates. Placing plants, trees on the unused squares from building footprints.
General wish list:
--Back to the Story please!!!!
--expansions (let's head down to the glass encasement)
--barons tent updates
--fortune teller updates
--bring back the monster hunts
--more equitable trades with the elves
--NO MORE LEADERBOARDS!!!
--that S8 will actually listen to our requests and fill some of them.
I've already seen some wonderful ideas listed, and I'm sure there will be many more. I'm sure I'll think of others I'd like to see! Lol Mostly I hope to see some of them incorporated (or brought back!) into the game.
Go to the crown and if u are no longer doing the story line please just tell us that! :/
* Regular Monster Hunts again. If they were regular, I might be willing to buy the BeastBane display. As it is, all that would do is max me out on tokens that I can't use because the troll trader's hut won't do all the trades off season.
* Storyline. You keep giving us back to back events that are huge energy hogs, leaving no time for us to actually use energy to collect from our "prizes". If you spaced the timed events with storyline, then we could actually have energy to spare.
* Go back to having fully upgraded event buildings that will drop items and not just coins.
* Please, please please, no more animals!
* Raise the level max from 50, and with it, raise the energy cap from 40.
* We have a few items that will drop various glues. Could we have some items that drop various beams?
* Update the gifting options.
- Monster Hunts: bring them back.
- Main Story Line: go back to.
- Increase Level Cap: something to aim for.
- Increase Energy: please!
- More Time Between Events: too much going on all the time is stressful not fun.
- Expansions: room to build pretty Queen/Kingdoms.
- Drop Expasnion Tickets From Adventures: another source of expansion tickets would be great.
- Improve Inventory Tabs: have a search feature or delete feature or something.... anything, it's a hot mess right now.
- Improve Request System: 5 days late responding to a nbrs request because it didn't come through isn't good.
- LTO: limited time offers on old content would be nice.
- Coin Only Buildings: stop with that, everything should have a good reason to collect from it.
- Smaller Footprints: some things are ridiculously big, watch the scale too please.
- Ability To Store Everything: trees, rock outcroppings etc.
- Gold Runes: what are they...hmmm, so few and far between, increase drop rate please.
- New Gifts: gold runes maybe...!
my wish list:
main story line adventure.
better or different barons tent prizes.
using that empty inventory tab for crops. my planting life would be easier.
finally, not having the same monotonous quests with impossible tasks for rubbish prizes that seem to generate more aggravation than enjoyment.
Some more from me
- more uses for runes, bronze runes in particular. Maybe some of the normal gem items could be bought for runes (and yes, I underhand it would need to be more runes than gems )
- make the daily trades useful (does anyone actually do any of these apart from the one for energy?)
- stop the animation of Nadina flying in and out which interrupts game play
- ability to find and visit a kingdom without sending an invitation
- show all sale items in one spot in the market so they are easier to find (maybe the Featured section). (Nearly missed out on half price rainbow arches ...)
(And obviously yes to story line, expansions, baron's tent prizes and monster hunts. But if S8 doesn't know by now that we want these ... what can I say)
settings: turn off/on animation - saving loading time, device battery etc.. ;)
Building: Love shack ;)
Building: Harvest pergola - one is not enough for me ;)
Neighbors - show who is inactive for at least month so we can shorten our neighbor list ;)
Baron's tent new Ali please ;)
Love shack ( in pack with real money or a event)
Monster hunt ( i think 3 or 4 per year is resonable)
update of Baron tent : preferable with ali ( old or new )
update Fortune teller
ability to craft energy pack-uri
ability to change the gold items between ( apples or eggs for nuggets, etc)
gem spend confirmation
a cap of 50 energy every 2 hours
My suggestion corresponds with most of the players above. I'd also like more craft, food, potion buildings. That would help a great deal. Or, if not that, then a trade of sorts where you can buy game items with coins (please just not gems unless its worth it and rare.) With the newest event, I thought it would've been great to say trade blue petals for red (I know that's not a great example but its just to get the point across.) Or have bundles to trade. We do trade with the elves, but there aren't a lot we can get back in return.
I'd love the monster hunt back too.
A Confirmation from S8 to say that they do hear out their players complaints, good wishes ect, would be very much appreciated.
Also, for the developers to stop setting unrealistic expectations during events and to stop the building, we pour our daily efforts in, dropping coins. I don't mind working hard in the game IF it's actually WORTH it.
Back to the storyline! Please. Please. Please. We've been drowning in events.
A bigger break time between events. We can barely gather enough resources before the next event pops up. Its not fun at all. Which takes prepping time out of the equation.
Lastly, a GEM CONFIRMATION button for the occasional finger slip. I've been a dedicated player for years, but I don't have money for the packages that's on CS. Unlike with Fantasy Story and Restaurant Story 2 where the gem packages are afforable at R40, CS, isn't. Thus I save months on end for a few gems and when my finger slips or I'm lured into a gem trap, its a tremendous loss to loose the saved gems.
I love the ideas above. They are all juat as good.
If S8 is reading this and they still CARE about their players then thank you for everything. I still love the game despite my rants at times. The original game I began playing a few years ago is one I'd love to see brought back to life. It meant so much more than today.
Why not set up an option to reopen old events!! :cool:
Perhaps gems, or a hard to obtain item, could reopen an old incomplete timed quest for a day.
Surely Storm8 would make revenue if players could access past events anytime they have the cash.
Maybe create a Hall Of Records or Time Portal building that accesses this option in the game.
New main story buildings are always great.
Storm8 please return to the main storyline and release more expansions.
Baron's Tent prizes updates and Monster Hunts would be good too.
New permanent adventures and trades would also be great.
Missed out on the Wisteria House and Mansion so hope they'll become available again at some point.
In addition to all the previously mentioned ideas...
The number of items that you have stored in your inventory needs to be listed next to each crop on the Plant menu. Sometimes I cannot remember which crop I am running short of when planting. This would save going back into the inventory to check before planting crops.
A quick scroll button to take you to the top or bottom of the menus for the Potion Shop, Magic Forge, Workshop, Kitchens, Barrack, Royal Exchange and the Keep. It's a pain to have to keep scrolling right down to some of the choices at the bottom of the lists.
Please S8 can we have more frequent constructive comments and feedback from the many questions asked on the forum? It feels as though nobody at S8 cares for developing CS anymore, and they are just regurgitating old ideas and formulas for each event.
Aside from what most have mentioned, gem confirmation button, continued story line, expansions etc., the random drops in timed events need to stop. I don't really mind them in storyline quests but luck shouldn't be a deciding factor in whether a player manages to finish a timed event or not.
Okay. What's up with the new pop ups trying to get you to play any s8 game that you have once played again?!?! So don't like this. No I tried Clue and bingo and forest fantasy and I didn't like them. Hence why I deleted them. Please stop asking me constantly to play them again S8.
- Gem confirmation button of course, main storyline and baron's tent prices update
- Building - some kind of trading building where we can trade items with neighbours :o
- Ability to delete older event items from inventory to keep it "clean" and organised (now it is owerfull mess)
- we don't need something completely new, but something that we can use items from nagas, purple hides, smaragds or topases, elvenite, boar pelt, adamant or some other quite "useless" items
Some Alicorn like creature, which would perhaps drop like 1of hour unlimited energy - every week.
And more new creatures to craft in the mythic research centre.
Gem items like the mystery dining table and bountiful table that drop feasts for adventures, or resource buildings like the golden mines.
Due to a lack of space/expansions, perhaps a fusion machine like the arboretum that can merge say 10 cows into one, 10 ponds or 10 farmhouses/cottages into one but allows multiple drops with 1 tap. At the moment, I've stored so many useful buildings and the kingdom is a zoo!
Quests that don't require monotonous grinding, setting alarms every 2h to collect and requiring so much energy that only people with herds of alicorns, bountiful resources and gems are able to finish easily. Yes you need people to spend money to support your games but if you can set your quests such that there is a bigger time gap, 6-8h between collections (some of us do work and can't play every 2h) and have gem resource buildings that actually have guaranteed drops of otherwise rare quest items, you will find there are people who will spend money on these resource buildings that will get them ahead in the quests.
Let us expand more. Some of us have been playing since the beginning and have been out of space for a long time. Why not let us expand to that last area with a gazebo looking thing in it? Did that just get dropped?
I really, really need more expansion spaces :(
Allow us to give up to 3 neighbors a gem each day, as a gift. Right now we can gift some boring items. Add a few items or gems to that list please.
Great ideas including expansions, main story line and Ali's in the tent. Though a love shack would be awesome too!
My wish is for a new space to explore and decorate. Since the port hasn't happened, I am hopeful the news cloud characters will allow us to visit their abode in the sky when the next adventure continues.
Have a great day!!!
My suggestion would be to raise the amount of energy that can be stored up from 2 hours to 4 hours that would be max energy 80 and would make these events a little easier for us low level players and we are not gaining much really except for the ability to store more energy for example when you sleep lol
Features that would mean a lot include raising the gifting limit, as well as the arbitrary level 50 maximum. A little thing that would help would be a scroll bar for neighbors. I have too many to visit in a single day, but it's so tedious if I visit A-M neighbors today, to have to keep scrolling down past the A-Ms to get to the N-Zs for tomorrow. Hope I explained that well enough. And I second what someone else mentioned about letting things be on top of our paths. Aanpa wants to go for a walk. :)