ALL FAILED !!!!!
This is only round #6. It’s not even that far into the tourney. The opponent dragon is only level 8. And yet I’m blocked severely from progressing. Everything is at a standstill. I can’t even do the fights for bingo. The spa is piled high with injured dragons :mad:
Next I threw Diamond 15 at it. Failed too. So then I started throwing level 14s at it. These 14s are from Tales events as they’re the only ones I fed to 14. I also threw other 20+ dragons at it, ranging in various levels from baby level 1 to common epics 12.
ALL FAILED :mad:
This angelfire is only round #6 of the tourney and yet I’m being blocked like it’s round 15 and beyond. I just need to get past it so I can do bingo tasks and not fall behind due to having to refresh every friggen fight task on the bingo card :blue:
My Direwolf L10 on both islands beat
Rogue 12 &
Neo Valiant 16.
Only Neo Valiant 16 needed a 2nd try on my L200 island.
However, Direwolf got trashed 3 times by Skeletal Knight 19 so I had to revert to Dark15 which promptly KO SK19 first try on both islands.
1. Beacon 3 - Warrior Princess 10
2. Diamond 4 - Warrior Princess 10
3. Swedish 5 - Warrior Princess 10
4. Neo Purple 6 - Forest 10
5. Award 7 - Rainbow King 8
6. Angelfire 8 - Infinity 10
7. Immovable 9 - Mantaray 10
8. Lovers Tree 10 - Warrior Princess 10
9. Depths 11 - Warrior Princess 10
10. Rogue 12 - Infinity 10
11. Gale Spirit 13 - Warrior Princess 10
12. Snowfall 14 - Warrior Princess 10
13. Mother Earth 15 - Warrior Princess 10
14. Neo Valiant 16 - Satyr 10
15. Firefly 17 - Gorgon 10
16. Seahorse 18 - Warrior Princess 10
17. Skeletal Knight 19 - Rainbow King 8
18. Swamp 20 - Warrior Princess 10
19. Seaqueen 16 - Warrior Princess 10
20. Poetry 17 - Warrior Princess 10
21. Gilded Knight 17 - Snowhound 14
22. Jack 17 -*
23. Flamingo 18 -*
24. Fortune 18 -*
25. Night Bloom 18 -*
26. Cleric 19 -*
27. Autumn 19 -*
28. Courier 19 -*
29. Prize Fighter 20 -*
30. Andromeda 20 -*
When I started battling I rarely had the dragons that seemed successful. I had to get creative. If I didn't have the winning dragon, I looked for something similar. When people used Beast (purple-blue) I used Mistmoth. And I found that my own breedable super rares stellar fighters ... Fortune Teller and Landworm are still some of my best fighters. How are your common dragons? Some people complete the tournaments using ONLY common dragons.
I know it's tempting to feel that the game is rigged but I think the difficulties that players experience is possibly more a side effect of the game coding. I've worked with Big Fish Games developers on a similar game and Storm8 does not have the level of resources or sophistication.
Andromeda is killing me! Any suggestions other than Transformation? Thanks!