They?ve not helped with the woefully slow download though. I?m on week 3 and the game hasn?t finished loading!!
Thanks for the info. I tried downloading dragon story, but it hasn’t changed the status of my BM game. I have been playing from the beginning! Tedious because I was in the thousands. I’m waiting to hear back from support. I think it must have something to do with the IOS 13 update. There are a lot of complaints about it on line.
So I downloaded dragon story last night, and deleted BM over night. The I reinstalled this morning and I got all my progress back. So problem solved for me. So sorry you are still struggling. I have no idea what to suggest. Thanks for your suggestion.
Please try this work-around to resolve this issue while our team works on fixing this in a future game update:
On your iOS device:
- Open Game Center through the device's Main Settings
- Make sure that you are signed into the same Game Center account that you were before
- Download and open Dragon Story on your device (even if you don't play Dragon Story)
- Complete the Dragon Story tutorial and after, let Dragon Story stay open for 1-2 minutes
- You may see pop-ups when Dragon Story opens, please click through these carefully so you don't miss the one related to Game Center
- You should see a pop-up asking you to verify your Game Center nickname - CLICK CONTINUE
- This should fully authenticate and sign you into Game Center
- Now try opening your game on your Apple device to see if you see the correct progress
If this does not work, please contact support.
My progress has now been restored thanks to the Dragon Story work around. However, my islands have been downloading for over a week. I still have 202 islands in some phase of download. I keep the game open nearly constantly but this seems like a real long time for the game to update. Am I wrong?
Also, I?ve downloaded the recent update and there was no change in this recent island download issue.
I think I'm having the same issue. Whenever I open the game it appears all the islands are downloading. I usually close it right away since I have pretty much given up on this game now. It has gotten to repetitive with the levels anymore.
wuddog, Did you ever get your game to work? I finally deleted the app this weekend after years of playing!
I?ve pretty much quit playing as well. Probably best. Took a lot of my time.