Please read this before posting bug reports
If you would like to report a bug or issue, please make sure to include the following:
1. Your device (iOS, Android, please be as specific as possible) and its version number (check under settings-device)
2. Your game version (this can be found on the bottom of the Help/FAQ page)
3. A description of the problem and what you were doing when the problem occurred
4. A screenshot of the problem if possible/applicable (How To A Post Photo On The Forum)
You can either post in the
(1) Farm Story 2- Current Bugs and Issues thread
(2) existing thread of the same problem
(3) start a new thread
Before you start a new thread, please check to see if there is any existing thread of the same problem as yours to avoid duplicate threads.
iOS General Issues
To check for your device version - go to Settings, General, About - Version
To check for game version in game:
Open game, go to Menu, Help/FAQ - on the bottom edge of the box, the version will be listedTo check for game version if you can't open the game:
Open App Store, search game name (or Storm8), click on app, on the left side, under the logo it will show current game version
If your iOS device is having issues, make sure you've tried the following:
Restart your device
Delete and reinstall the game
Hard restart - hold the power and home buttons, through the power off slider, until the Apple symbol appears.
For newer devices (iPod Touch 4th Gen and newer, iPhone 3G and newer, all iPad versions [possibly other devices]) - close out background running apps. Double tap the home button, when the screen raises up, hold the app until it starts shaking. Press the red minus symbol to close.