all my gems dissapeared overnight! I had 65 and now have 13...didn't buy anything! This isn't the first time it has happened! What to do? Any ideas?
Thank you for updating the goal threads for the Communities.
Tips on creating a Support Ticket:
- Only start a ticket if you are positive you did everything on your end including asking other players
- Be sure to pick the correct Subject when opening the ticket (I'm 90% sure they have a bot that filters through tickets like spam. If it thinks your issue is not tech based on their end then you get an automated response)
- Automated messages usually say Sorry we can't help... or Try the s8 forums
- If you get one of those replies but are sure you really need support then post your info in the Bugs Forum. (s8 reps check there most often and you'll get help much faster than if you post elsewhere)
- Be very detailed in your ticket and add photos if possible/useful
- Be patient, s8 is small for the number of active games they have, support staff is smaller still
- It may be a day or two before you get a response, they only work Mon-Fri, 10-6 PDT
I was disappointed not to see your design on the popup for this week's event. Surely they will use it, right?
I've been thinking about how they are going to introduce it too! It'd be really cool if everyone got one like with the white alpaca but also with the chance to get more in the market, Baron's Tent, or both! I hope it's a daily ali. I like them better and they've been nice to me lately with 2 100 energy drops during the monster hunt! Yay! Thanks again for taking the time to enter on behalf of all the proud to be parents of new alis
Congrats on winning the Valentine's competition!!