Tab Content
No More Results

311 Visitor Messages

  1. View Conversation
    I still have the Quest to Polaris North, even though I didn't get an egg. Am I doing the right thing in ignoring it. I am also still being offered Gingerbread and hot chocolate in the kitchen. Are these related to the Polaris Quest. I also have a Jewel Absorber Quest and don't know if this is also in some way related, or nothing whatsoever to do with the expired dragon quests. I am somewhat confused. thank you for your patience. Carol
  2. View Conversation
    thanks, but they disappeared from the workshop. I have solved problem by buying the missing 10% as I could not find any other way. I still have a polar adventure but no egg, so am just ignoring it. many thanks
  3. View Conversation
    please could you tell me how to get pyre crystals now the quest has finished. I have a pyre egg and have 90% of the crystals needed! but no idea of how to get the remaining 10%. I also have the adventure to the polar north but no egg, but thanks to the forum have not used up any resources
  4. View Conversation
    please can you tell me how to get pyre crystals now the quest has finished. I have an egg and have 90% of crystals. how tori finish. many thanks. Carolannann
  5. You have been a busy girl!! Your PM box is full.
  6. View Conversation
    Your assistance is much appreciated. Thanks for info on flower egg. With new posts I mean in forum. In the FAQ section it says 'to start a new thread simply click on the + new thread button! but I cannot ever find one. I quite often would like to ask a question but mostly cannot find where to do it. Quite how I managed to get you as a friend I'm not sure, but am very pleased. I have also once found a new thread button but can't remember how I did it. I'm a bit of a technophobe and also quite old. Again thanks for your patience
  7. View Conversation
    I have bought an Eternal flame to increase income. However the flower egg is hidden by 'goal' I am told this increases income fro green habitats. What do I need to do to qualify.

    Also, please would you explain where exactly to find the 'new post' icon as I seem to go around in circles.

    Many thanks
  8. View Conversation
    Hello how do u get avatar
  9. View Conversation
    Thanks, I'll try putting up the pictures again
  10. View Conversation
    Why did you put lucky bear + Shamrock gorilla = lucky bear?
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 311
Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
About maguar

Basic Information

About maguar
Biography:
Dealing with a lot of stuff at work so I'm taking a step back for a bit
Location:
Australia
Favorite Game:
Castle Story

Signature


Have a Castle Story question? Check this thread to see if it's already been answered. For reference info check here and here. Info on goals is here.

Statistics


Total Posts
Total Posts
8,805
Posts Per Day
2.82
Visitor Messages
Total Messages
311
Most Recent Message
02-01-16 11:11 AM
General Information
Last Activity
11-03-18 05:26 PM
Join Date
03-08-11

123 Friends

  1. 17198100 17198100 is offline

    Host(ess)

    17198100
  2. 1crazycajun 1crazycajun is offline

    Farm Supplier

    1crazycajun
  3. 28282812345 28282812345 is offline

    Banned

    28282812345
  4. 310pnut 310pnut is offline

    Rhino Keeper

    310pnut
  5. 6yhh6 6yhh6 is offline

    Banned

    6yhh6
  6. adabee adabee is offline

    Host(ess)

    adabee
  7. anaelizondo anaelizondo is offline

    Junior Member

    anaelizondo
  8. angelarafiqah angelarafiqah is offline

    Junior Member

    angelarafiqah
  9. animager animager is offline

    Host(ess)

    animager
  10. apec714 apec714 is offline

    Banned

    apec714
Showing Friends 1 to 10 of 123
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast