Conversation Between jellypie200 and CuteTali

11 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Not just you. Ever since they changed the forums, can't see new messages in Groups, unless you go to each and every group directly. People must've stopped using groups very much since then I think.
  2. Of course I do :-) Welcome back jellypie!
  3. Yes
  4. I was thinking more like give it a week or so, some people take lober to come up with ideas and create them. Hope that's okay with you.
  5. Alright, Good Luck!
  6. Just added it to the request thread. And yeah I guess you can accessorize.
  7. I just looked at all the designs in our group, it seems pretty tricky working with a Paint like program. Okay, I just thought up a design challenge for everyone in the group who can draw designs: make a bathing suit for summer. Details: Everyone can make a cute bikini, but the real challenge is: It has to be 1-piece, no large cutuot that make it look like a 2-piece either. I'll also post in in group.
  8. I have many ideas in my mind, but unfortunately I don't know how to draw on a computer to look anything like the way it looks in my mind.
  9. Good. How about you jellypie?
    I found that hairstyle video I was telling you abou and added it to our group forums.
  10. Been doing good, how about you?
    I've been reading our group articles, I don't know how you guys find all these great videos. I tried finding some myself and found a cool hairstyle tutorial that I tried last week. I need to try the ones from your last video post with the 10 easy styles next.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 11
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast