Conversation Between shakiba and bigbux3

539 Visitor Messages

1. I'm playing it, for now. It's hard to navigate. Some buttons are big and some are tiny, so it's hard to play. I don't like the design though... and the fact that they didn't give us a lot of coins from the start.
  2. Thats what I thought too! I thought it'll be like a RS or BS design, just with a home-ish theme. Oh well.

So are you going to delete it, or play it?
  3. It has a Fashion Story design. It's more of a girl game and I'm a boy. That doesn't really work out. But there are guy avatars. The game has a whole new design and the items are 2D and you can tell. The game is just like Home Design. I played Home Design before but I deleted it.
    When I imagined Home Story, I thought of the cute Restaurant, Bakery, Nightclub, and Zoo1 people with Restaurant and Bakery styled items. Nope. This is a whole different design.
  4. Did you download the new game yet? I didn't. It's 40mB, can't store too much stuff anymore. I've heard that it's similar to FshS, which I already have, so that's another reason why I didn't download. Hoping the goal for it comes out soon, so I can try it..for gems, hehe.
  5. What game is it?! I've gotta see what it is. I hope it's not another mistake. Or something to do with animals. I'm tired of the animal games!
  6. Oh wow, I thought I replied you, but I wrote it to myself instead of here.

Can you believe there's another new game? Well, I think most people actually wanted it... but still... another new game already..
  7. Might. It depends on what's in the update. The teasers only show dishes.
  8. Of course. Probably going to spend some on today's update?
  9. Restaurant.
  10. You're Welcome.

So where did those gem go? Whic game?
Showing Visitor Messages 501 to 510 of 539