Conversation Between shakiba and bigbux3

539 Visitor Messages

Page 3 of 54 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast
  1. Yes, bingo. Did you try it? I did, and it's basically about luck. I only got bingo twice out of 7 times, so no thanks. I deleted it.

Besides that, do you know what you're getting for x-mas?
  2. Yes, they did increase it. And what game? Bingo? Bingo is a Shark Party Application.
  3. I'm with you on that one. And there's a new game isn't there? Well, I only installed it for the gems. Speaking of which, did TL increase the amount of gems given to complete those goals?

Merry X-mas Eve.
  4. I'm not sure shakiba. I think I'll be deleting Monster Story (soon). There isn't enough room on my iPod and I'm not progressing in this game at all. It seems as if TeamLava made Monster Story to watch it fail...
  5. I'm in the same boat as you. I understand. This is my last week as well. I don't like getting updates on multiple days. I wasn't too keen on getting updates on Thursdays at first...
  6. I noticed just today! Why is it being scattered. It's just confusing me, im not even half way done the goals because I'm busy with studies at the moment. (It's the last week before the break, so figures why it's a busy week.)

I just realised christmas is need week. I need to put the x-mas tree up!!
  7. Not so well. The updates seem to be scattered now. Some on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. I just want Christmas apps for all of them!!!
  8. Sorry for the late reply, been really busy, and it'll get even busier.
    Can't go on the games until late tomorrow. How were the updates?
  9. You're very welcome. And I'm glad to hear!
  10. Thank you! Had an awesome one.
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 539
Page 3 of 54 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast