Conversation Between SpiritWind00 and Irma_Isle

6 Visitor Messages

1. Having multi games can be beneficial as you can gift yourself something you need. Have you got your original game back? Happy it's all worked out for you!
  2. Now I see it.I thought that only works if you not enter new storm ID yet. thank you so much... have a nice day...
  3. It's the same as the instructions in the link. You either choose to have 2 games and switch between them through eg Bakery Story or transfer your game and only have 1 game. Read through the link and switch it over.
  4. bad news is I remember my password but missremember my old storm Id. so I accidentaly create new storm ID. when I remember its already too late, I cant change it. or do you know how to log out from game so I can enter the right storm id?
  5. Hi, if you know your password, you can transfer your account to your new phone yourself and it only takes about 3 minutes...

Detailed instructions in the How To Use the Hub thread here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1070887

If you don't know your password (if you're using the same ID as here, ie Irma_Isle, it's the same password you use to log on here). Let me know if you have any questions, but lots of players have followed my instructions with 100% success rate!
  6. Hay SW... sorry to disturb you but change my phone and want to transfer my game and already submit email to storm8 a week ago but till today I have not receive any reply. I really want to join valentine event. can you help me please?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6