Conversation Between ro0ori and greygull

8 Visitor Messages

1. Email support@teamlava.com Give them all this information. They will be able to help sort it out.
  2. I did it but now the I pad is level 8 in iPhone is level 1 ????? Where is my ID ro0ori
    First time is tha iPad level 7and the iPhone is level54 then I whantto to return it back ok
    The iPad is level1 and the iPhone level 8 help me plzzzzzzz
  3. Then the said ticket #
  4. Ok thnx alooooot ������������������������
  5. Ok I download the UDID ok and I have Unique Device Identifier ok I download it on my I pad which it is in level 15 Night club
    And I download in the I pod which its level 1 and I download it iPhone which does not have and ID storm.
    Which one I take to put in New device UDID ??????
  6. The iPhone
  7. Step 6 UDID: I put the UDID for the iPad which the level15 right?
    Step7UDID:I put the UDID for iPod whith level 1 and have I ID storm8 or iPhone it doesn't have an ID storm8?????
  8. I'm not sure what you are trying to ask. You want to transfer the games from one device to another, correct? Then you need the UDID, Storm8 ID, and game level from the device that currently has the game. Then have the UDID of the second device. If you are having support@teamlava.com do the transfer, they will tell you when to create a new ID on the device you want the games transferred to.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8