Conversation Between Ic3e and lollipop_rp

20 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Hi ic3e
    I have restarted Jellypies group and was wondering if you'd like to make a thread of your own to design?

If you want you can make it yourself or I can do it for you. Your choice
  2. Are you going to join the big panda game? We need extra players! It's in the off topic forum. Kp is hosting it
  3. Sent important pm
    Please take a look
  4. No it's not sarcasm. I really do appreciate each and every greeting but on my birthday? That is questionable.
  5. I rarely use the layer opacity but I'll give it a shot. When I finish, I want to show
  6. You can use any tool to color in. To be quite frank I didn't like that tip, it wasn't very favorable. By lowering the opacity, I mean lowering the opacity of the layer itself, not just the tool. Go to layers, there should be a bar similar to the ones for the tools, it lowers the opacity of the entire layer.
  7. Okay thanks for the tips!
    (I do use sketchbook)
    I have one question about sheer. I have a bunch of there tops but I saw how christiana made her top. She said-

Christiana12345 - 07-09-2013, 01:35 AM
    Tip for blouses:
    For sheer blouse, use a marker and scub it in. Shade.

Is that what you meant except you mentioned a lower opacity?

Also, is the marker the right tool?

Thanks for the tips!
    ~lollipop_rp
  8. Express the Ladybug, Elegant Lady, and Ladybug Boss are probably my most favorite out of the bunch. Though I wouldn't use a fishnet neck for Elegant Lady, fishnet is not elegant. I'd use sheer instead. You can accomplish a sheer fabric by covering the entire section with red and lowering the opacity, oh and don't forget to make a new layer just for the sheer fabric. You use Sketchbook right?
  9. New collection - it's simple, yet childish, what do you think? Post comments, suggestions, etc.

Lady Bug Season

Modern ladybug

Elegant lady

Connect the dots

Express the ladybug

Lady bug boss

10. Hi ic3e
    If your not busy, I would love it if you can critique my designs since your like the one of the best ones in the group

Just let me know how I can edit.

Btw, I'll try to edit the hula outfit! Thanks for the tip!

Posting the collection in a bit.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 20
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast