Conversation Between SpiritWind00 and Mydomain2

2 Visitor Messages

1. Just so you know, I do not work for Storm8. I am a volunteer to help answer questions about their games. I have passed on your feedback though.

On an aside though, the spellbound dew item should be likened to any of the materials needed to upgrade buildings, ie they take up an extraordinary amount of resources. To me, this new item is no different than having bucket loads of wool - it may take a long time to get enough of any item to upgrade. I'm not thinking about ever being able to finish upgrading every single type of building, but given I have nothing in my goal book except for events, this is a good way to keep me interested. But that's just me. I don't speak on behalf of anyone else except me as a long term player of castle story. You need to find a way to make it work for you, or consider taking a break. No game should be a chore. All the best...
  2. I have been playing Castle Story and Dragon Story for over 4 years and I no longer find it enjoyable.
    IE...the current 'story line' in Castle where we are suppose to gather 20 spellbound dew!! ARE YOU KIDDING. Unless you loosen up the "random" drops and STOP expecting people to BUY your helpers there is not a reason to continue playing your games. you have turned into GREEDY people and not people that are allowing us to enjoy a game. Total frustration and no longer worth my time I have played along with every adventure, trying hard to complete them but really - do you consider the people that work! I don't have time sit next to my game all day in hopes to receive a "special gift" only to have it give me COIN!! REALLY! Try giving back to your patrons not continually taking!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2