Conversation Between Superyalda and greygull

24 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Happy Birthday
  2. And as you can see ... Parallel to this is a forum connection problem. I can load pages but posting is unstable. The post doesn't go through and I need to refresh the page, often resulting in repeat posts.
  3. Hi, GG. I'm writing to you in hopes that you can help. I'm at my wits end about not being able to get into the games. Both RS and BS don't load for more than 3 minutes ages times in a day. I've written numerous emails to support as well as many VMs on GM's wall but no one is getting back to me, no even to say "we're checking it." Who should I contact? What can I do?
  4. Hi, GG. I'm writing to you in hopes that you can help. I'm at my wits end about not being able to get into the games. Both RS and BS don't load for more than 3 minutes ages times in a day. I've written numerous emails to support as well as many VMs on GM's wall but no one is getting back to me, no even to say "we're checking it." Who should I contact? What can I do?
  5. I think it was a month or two ago, to help TL for new recipes. There have already been several responses to the thread! I'll still be adding more, but I'm going on the I Spy thread and RS Mystery Game, all while trying to read on a different forum! What kind of doggies?
  6. Just got back from walking my two doggies. I must have missed that contest. Would have loved it. I love cooking.

I'll check out your post ...
  7. Ok, I'll got start on in Off Topic. There was a contest for it, but it's closed I think.
  8. Maybe we should open a new discussion on the forum for REAL recipes!
  9. Hope it fixes everything!

I made it a few days ago, our friend brought another friend over. He hadn't had it yet, but loved it! He hasn't had my meatloaf yet, but they were threatening bodily harm to each other over it. Yes, my meatloaf is even better then the taco salad, even kids love it (and we all know how kids HATE meatloaf) lol
  10. Gotcha! I'll let you know how it goes.

Didn't make the taco salad yet. Waiting for my son to invite some friends over. I think they'll love it!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 24
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast