Conversation Between madaxman and tuesdaygirl1

19 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. stll hanging in there yo for habits u just cant kick lol
  2. sorry bro but I have left TS now it has become a chore and not fun anymore was glad to have met u take care and if u want to keep in touch let me no bye for now bro xx
  3. thanks bro u made me laugh and yeah I can c ur point but he is single lol I'll see how it goes ur right it would b a shame to leave TS I've got some really good nbrs and I'd hate to leave them hopefully it'll all die down and whoever is behind it gets bored if I don't rise to the bait ooohhhh not use to keeping my mouth shut that's gonna be a challenge lol anyway thanks and I'll clean up the wall a bit more heehee
  4. hi bro have u had any trouble on ur wall cos I have and it's not names that I no I'm quite upset and am thinking about quiting TS which is a shame cos I've made some good friends on there hope your wall is untouched and just be on your guard
  5. perhaps I should have said have a busy one instead hope the art exhibition goes well for ur friend and the singing well that's a different thing altogether hope the cooking is good don't want burnt bits and do make sure your best friend gets her walks so have a great time and enjoy me I had the works Christmas party Friday nite so I shall b recovering on Saturday lol take care
  6. Hi sis... detailed messages are a bit of a pain on the game walls!

You said that I could put my feet up because it was the weekend but nothing could be further from the truth! Tonight, Friday, to be fair, I am not doing very much but tomorrow, Saturday, I am going to a friend's art exhibition in the morning and a dance in the evening; at some stage I also have to walk my dog twice and do some shopping. On Sunday I am singing in a Christmas choral concert in the evening and rehearsing for it in the afternoon; at some stage I also have to walk my dog (again twice) and cook something for the party afterwards!

Monday will be my day of rest!!
  7. yeah I seem to be comming round to forum life slowly and I did catch up with tooolate or should I say she caught up with me glad u had a good time been pretty hectic here but that's life all or nothing hope next weekends quiet I could do with a rest lol
  8. Hi sis, yes, I've been away to the Highlands doing some walking in the hills… not very much reception for my iPhone! To be fair, there was wifi in the bar so I was able to leave some hams cooking while I was out, but not enough opportunity for tending and treasure hunting (though I did quickly run down my energy so that I could use it to the maximum).

I see you're now in touch with jane-with-the-hearts, alias tooolate!

madaxman
  9. hi bro u don't seem to have been a round much the last few days r u off galavanting again lol
  10. the midges must have been hungry when we were there but still we had a great holiday all be it an itchy one but we loved the openess of moors we will go back but a different part not sure where yet yes and I do agree if you are going to do something do it with a passion and not half heartedly as so many people seem to do as for the biker bit love bikes and heavy rock music it tickles my mates they tell me to grow up as I always say you are as old as you feel nearly fifty but still a teenager at heart lol
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 19
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast