Conversation Between Rachael98 and pinkster73

325 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
  1. Add the word "could" as the third word.
  2. Well you try putting them in her pencilcase then. It's not private like her bag might be.

And i wouldnt recommend stalking her to find her house either ha ha.

Have you thought about handing them to her in person and saying "happy valentines day" then running away?
  3. Lol, I'd definitely be more concerned about the chocolates, myself.

We don't have drawers, and we don't have many set spaces where I'm not less than 3 metres away. >.<
    I also think that stalking her and finding her house might be a little extreme.
  4. If I opened my bag and found chocolates I wouldn't think "oh how sweet", I'd think "omg someone broke into my bag!"
  5. Do you guys have desks with a drawer? You could slip it in there. Or leave it on her desk when you know she's going to get it right away (so it doesnt get stolen). Or wrap it and put her name on it and put it ON TOP of her bag when shes not there then run away and watch her get it from a short distance away?
  6. I'm soooooo glad I asked that now.

See how stupidly inexperienced I am?
    The only thing is, I'd rather she found them when I'm not in front of her with a face resembling a...a...a giant red blotchy thing.
  7. If she leaves her bag open you could try to stealth slip them in, but if it's not open don't open it.
  8. Actually I wouldn't put chocolates inside her stuff. She might feel like you violated her private stuff. Put them on top of her chair or something when she gets up.
  9. How does one subtly put chocolates in a girl's pencil case or bag without her noticing?
  10. Good plan.
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 325
Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast