Conversation Between angelz7755 and SpiritWind00

3 Visitor Messages

1. Oh. I thought everyone would get an egg. Haha. Okay then. I never get lucky with this kind of things. I only got 1 alicorn after playing CS for years. That elusive prize haha

The ones i have lately are repeating the same thing at least twice. Is that what you called ?roll back?? I hope they will get that fixed soon. It?s very annoying though.

By the way, thanks for the quick reply 😊
  2. Unfortunately it's not a bug. The chest only has a *chance* to drop the egg. From what I've read it could be as low as around 20% chance. Fans seemed to be the most common item. I'm sorry you didn't get the egg...

What other kind of glitches are you having? Roll backs are common in this latest version but not as bad as the previous version.
  3. Hi! I?m angelz7755. I?ve been playing CS for quite some time but this is my first post 😊. I wonder why i don?t get the blue Phoenix when i chopped the chest. It was a glitch in the first try. I got some fans. But i don?t think there was a monster when i did it. The second time was also the same. I got some fans. Experienced some glitches everyday. Is it my connection from my side or the system problem? Where should i report this to? Thanks a lot.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3