Conversation Between Snapenath and queentina3

18 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Actually Dog Bowl on AppleBlossom and either tool part or dog bowl on Duece is fine. I noticed people sending beams (I think that is the part) yesterday, but in Farm I usually just request for whatever the building is as I'd only normally make one. In RS I make 6-10 of a new appliance, hence why I hold off on gifting on update day. LOL
  2. Hi there! There seems to be a new part on Farm, so we may get a new building tonight.
    I'll hold off gifting you and Duece till late tonight as i know you usually like to get the new part for gift when there's something new.
    But please let me know if you prefer the dogbowl on your main and the tool shed part on Duece though
  3. Sure, since trying to pick up dog bowls can be a real pain on Android. LOL!!!
  4. Good, I was going to ask what gift you would like on Duece, but I guess you need tool shed parts?
  5. I can send tool parts to both, no biggie. I sometimes forget to remove you and Tigress but that is rare, and usually only if I'm half asleep when I gift. LOL!! My Android doesn't load images most of the time, that is why I can't water/tip in those games. I have to clear the cache before I go in everytime and it erases the memory of what a person's place looked like, so it either never fully loads or takes 5 minutes each time, not worth it. That is why I make sure I at least send the right gifts and answer requests as soon as I get them, since I can't water people.
    I'm building tool sheds in the droid Farm to try to up my level quicker, as I really don't want to have that decor yanked before I have the chance to get it.
  6. By the way, if this is easierfor you to send dog bowls to Hurricane, don't worry, I get enough parts each day, and if I get a dogbowl from you, I would just have to decline it, do as you prefer
    Posting on your nghbs walls in a way, or you can just post in the add me thread, it works very well
  7. No worries, I'll check my hubby's samsung tonight when we get home and will accept your invite.
    On the Hurricane II farm, I kept only about 20 neighbors when I reached the last expansion, and some of them don't gift, or only those who had sent them a gift. The problem is that reset time in France is at 9:00am and by that time I am at work and don't have a connexion for that Iphone, so I can't gift before late in the evening, and most of them are maxed out, so of course, my gifts never reach them. That's why I never get the 20 gifts each day on that farm I guess, and I don't want to go over 30 nghbs on that farm, i have enough to do with my own Iphone lol
    Anyway, if you can send TS parts to that one too, that's great, if not, nevermind, it's not really an issue, this other farm is mostly for fun and decorations
  8. Ok, I added your 2nd Farm to both my accounts. Do you want tool shed parts for the 2nd Farm as well? You and TigressLily are the only ones I send to and 99% of the time you're both full by the time I get up in the AM. LOL
    I also added your hubby to the droid Farm, just make sure you or he goes in and accepts at some point. I think when I water all my iPad neighbors today I'll comment on their wall to add my Droid Farm, maybe that will help me to get neighbors quicker so I can expand. I have almost 1.5 million coins and want to expand as far as I can with the level I'm at. I'm trying to get to at least level 40 quickly as I want that Harvest Feast decoration but it doesn't open until then.
  9. Sure I can add you on Farm!
    I'll also add you on my second farm tonight when I get back home, or you can add it yourself (id teddy95340), and if you wish, I can only add you on my hubby's farm (or you can add id pikit); he no longer plays, but still that would make another neighbor for you. I'll add you on my main farm in a minute.
  10. Gotcha this time! Sorry if I declined you before, but I don't recall you ever adding me.

I'm trying to expand my 2nd Farm but I need like 30 neighbors! YIKES! If you can, will you add my 2Tina account again for a few weeks? It will probably take me that long to get the neighbors I need to get to 19x19 there.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 18
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast