Conversation Between atlantisonearth and sourlicorice2

15 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Lol used the code u gave me but had forgotten to type the sentence in between
  2. Yeah I did it thanks:-)
  3. Thanks just doesn't work on an iPad lol
  4. Hey sourlicorice. To make purple, type in these tags:

[COLOR=PURPLE][/COLOR]
  5. Nope didn't work no matter thx anyways. Saw the post on forum game poll. Sry my reply wasn't meant for u. Your reply to Rachael wasn't disrespectful at all. I was just paranoid others who disagree with Rachael would be. I think I may be a bit paranoid after the 2012 gem strike posts lol. I should have phrased it better when I typed it (insert blushing face here).

Ok I'm really really off to bed now lol
  6. Emoji? I am not using Emoji; I am using the vBulletin emoticons. I think they convert to Emoji when you are viewing them on iOS

Just type:

: D
    : )
    ; )
    : p
    : o
    : confused:
    : mad:

but without spaces in between.
  7. Have a great day/evening:-) I see your emoji work on the forum. Mine work in the games now but not the forum anymore. They used to till I updated to 5.0 �� :-(
  8. Its what I post when I agree with a point made

I was referring to this post. I went to use mine to add something to it and clicked on that one.
  9. Lol just brushed my teeth and decided to make one last check on the forums. I just did what u did. Meant to reply to one of my own posts and clicked on yours. I think it popped up just as I went to click on mine and pushed it up so I clicked on yours instead. It wasn't there originally when I went to click on mine. Gee they even have forum traps lol.

Ok I'm really off to bed now. Not only did I do the above. I originally posted this on my wall instead of yours. Thankgoodness for edit and cut and paste lol.

10. See ya!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 15
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast