Conversation Between carolannann and maguar

10 Visitor Messages

1. If you don't have the eggs ignore those quests for the moment. They're being looked into
  2. I still have the Quest to Polaris North, even though I didn't get an egg. Am I doing the right thing in ignoring it. I am also still being offered Gingerbread and hot chocolate in the kitchen. Are these related to the Polaris Quest. I also have a Jewel Absorber Quest and don't know if this is also in some way related, or nothing whatsoever to do with the expired dragon quests. I am somewhat confused. thank you for your patience. Carol
  3. thanks, but they disappeared from the workshop. I have solved problem by buying the missing 10% as I could not find any other way. I still have a polar adventure but no egg, so am just ignoring it. many thanks
  4. You should still be able to craft the pyre crystals in your workshop
  5. please could you tell me how to get pyre crystals now the quest has finished. I have a pyre egg and have 90% of the crystals needed! but no idea of how to get the remaining 10%. I also have the adventure to the polar north but no egg, but thanks to the forum have not used up any resources
  6. please can you tell me how to get pyre crystals now the quest has finished. I have an egg and have 90% of crystals. how tori finish. many thanks. Carolannann
  7. Sorry for the delay. Lets see if I can answer these for you.

1. Not every forum allows members to start new threads. For those that do you'll see a button called "Post New Thread" under the announcement banner (to posh left side)

2. To add friends you can click on their name next to a post and click the add as contact option - you then need to wait for hem to accept it. Or you can check through to their profile and press the add as friend option (under the pic)

Always happy to help (as are a lot of people on the forum)
  8. Your assistance is much appreciated. Thanks for info on flower egg. With new posts I mean in forum. In the FAQ section it says 'to start a new thread simply click on the + new thread button! but I cannot ever find one. I quite often would like to ask a question but mostly cannot find where to do it. Quite how I managed to get you as a friend I'm not sure, but am very pleased. I have also once found a new thread button but can't remember how I did it. I'm a bit of a technophobe and also quite old. Again thanks for your patience
  9. The eternal flame increases the number of coins that the red rock habitats can hold. To unlock the flower egg (increase coins green habitats hold) you need to complete the green dawn goal (10 epic green and harvest 5 scaly pears).

Sorry with the new posts do you mean in game or in forum?
  10. I have bought an Eternal flame to increase income. However the flower egg is hidden by 'goal' I am told this increases income fro green habitats. What do I need to do to qualify.

Also, please would you explain where exactly to find the 'new post' icon as I seem to go around in circles.

Many thanks
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10