Conversation Between AnnirasSweets and saritadawn

9 Visitor Messages

1. The Stadium Fans was not a box item but was a final goal prize for the 2015 baseball goal Outfit Openings. Sadly, this has since been removed from the market and while it has been relisted in previous sales, it is a rarer item. Perhaps you could ask for it to be relisted in the Spring Sale suggestion thread?
  2. Do you know what crate the stadium fans come out of I need one more in my place
  3. There have been several goals now that have required gem appliances so sadly, I'm not sure exactly which one you're asking after.

There is a complete list of every goal that's ever been released in the game (here) which might help narrow down which goal you're after. Or, if you visit the Updated BS CookBook Guide each oven has the details when it was released and if it was linked to any goals.

Hope this helps!
  4. Hi AnnirasSweets, do you know of a goal that the was a gem oven?
  5. Hi Anniras,
    Can I get the new calendar for 2021 when it is ready. Thanks for all you do.
  6. I tried to send you a PM in reply to the Visitor Message but your box is full.
  7. In collectables the amount of parts rewards only says eg. X10. Instead of X100, X101 etc. I know it is there but we can't see it. We only see 3 places. I forgot to mention it is for Bakery Story.
  8. In collectables the amount of parts rewards only says eg. X10. Instead of X100, X101 etc. I know it is there but we can't see it. We only see 3 places.
  9. Sent you a PM to continue...
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 9 of 9