Conversation Between PuntaMita and SpiritWind00

4 Visitor Messages

1. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...ltiple-devices
    It's perfectly normal! Don't panic. I responded to your post as well in the Help Me thread. Read through these instructions first and then you'll be good to go! I have a 100% success rate so far! x
  2. Hi Spirit Wind,
    After force closing/rebooting and opening my game, it is set back to the beginning Level 1!!!! I'm level 50 and this also happened to my Dragon Story game. I'm afraid to try and open Fantasy Forest. Should I delete and reinstall? Have you ever heard of this happening?
    Thank you!
  3. S8 have made some changes so it should be better now.
  4. Hi Spirit Wind,
    I have not received 3 daily goals for this entire event. I've also had the unfortunate instances of disappearing prizes and other malfunctions described in many posts.
    Should I submit a form to Support? Do you think they will be able to help those of us affected?
    I can only imagine the strain put on the Support agents and don't want to pile on but also would appreciate help getting a proper chance at event items.
    I visit other players who have multiple duplicate mushroom characters, as well as the turtle while I've got nothing but path tiles.
    Adventure drops have been disappointing, only won the fabric once in about 8 adventures.
    Thanks for all you do!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4