Conversation Between joshlish and greygull

15 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. I love choco tacos lol! Del Taco has them now? Taco Bell used to, then quit. Occasionally I can find them in stores, but haven't looked for a while.
  2. I would like to make a dessert suggestion for restraunt story a Choco Taco .........I will tell what it is ! I taco shaped waffle cone filled with vanilla ice cream with swirlys of fudge then some nuts that's covered in chocolate .....oh yeah have u ever had one ? They sell at del taco , your in caly del taco is on every.corner ......
  3. Oh ok I will try that thanks, your friend Linda
  4. You will probably have multiple pages there now. Scroll ove rot the right, and you should find them
  5. Hey I have a question on ,Bakery we got the wounderful updates for andriod yesterday and I went and looked under my gifts and they where gone and in its place is parts gifts how do I find my food gifts and what did they do with the food gifts I had saved for weeks ???? Do u know about this ...?
  6. Try turning the in game notifications off, if you have notifications from your device, turn them off as well. Restart your device, then turn them both back on. If they're still not working, you will have to email support@teamlava.com and have them look into it.
  7. Hey New issue notifications on Bakery story is not working for food or tips or the messages notifications its not working at all can we check on it Iam playing on an Android just so u know thanks Josh.level 97 bakery
  8. hey just thought I would give u an update on my issue , Teamlava must have finally made him stop because for about 2or 3 days of playing and not one more message Yeah just like to play bye thanks for the help, ツ
  9. There aren't any in game mods, support handles all that.
  10. Ok thanks for the help .
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 15
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast