Conversation Between deadpixel and PuntaMita

15 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Hi Deadpixel,
    Just wanted you to check out in the threads about Leaderboard Farce.
    This player has taken the time to address the *****ers in this game. We've all seen it on Bingo visits where players have multiples of limit one items. Another player offers more insight and information.
    I'm wondering if it will be taken down & I just thought it might be of interest.
    Hope your weekend was great!
  2. No worries and you are very welcome
  3. Thank you Deadpixel, I posted like you said and I feel better that it may save someone from a bad combo. With storm8 I'm finding there's a wizard behind the curtain and I'm not losing my mind when things switch up and turn around from what they were. I've also learned not to call them on it. You'd think a simple, sorry we made a mistake wouldn't be such a big deal?
    Pretty interesting that we had an unannounced maintenance last night.
    Thank you for your kindness and helpful posts!
  4. Hi PM,
    The reason that they don't want this combo mentioned could either be because the breeding calculators out there don't have this combo listed as one that can produce the Snowbrute or that S8 may have tweaked the game at the last minute to remove this as a possible combo.

The combo removal has occurred several times before. When an event first began, and we were required to breed two common-element dragons to produce one with a non-common element hybrid (like in this case, Royal and White), we were able to actually pair Royal and White to get the required dragon, however, 24-hours into the event, S8 shut that ability down. I believe they may just have done it again; it is to their advantage, after all.

What you can do, in this case, is to make a post just to say that you have received news that this combo may no longer work and that anyone trying it may just be wasting their time.

I wish that S8 would get their act together
  5. Hey DP,
    I posted about my Crown Jewel & Albino peacock combo. It worked but according to sources we're not supposed to mention it isn't a possible outcome. Now I'm worried people might try it and it won't work. Not sure if I should post a "do so at your own risk" or something. This game is challenging enough without bad info.
    Thank for any advice!
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 15 of 15
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12