Conversation Between sparks229 and sourlicorice5

14 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. I still haven't gotten my gems yet-I might have to pm Butterpanda again
  2. Lol I ended up pm butter panda to have gems sent to farm cause I wanted the elephants but then saw they were 52 gems so changed it back to Bakery. I guess she missed that pm cause they were sent to farm. That's alright though I'm glad. I'm 8 gems away from the elephant now so hopefully by the end of the month will have enough to get them.
  3. You to. I'm heading to the beach soon as its 8:30 am and don't want to waste the day.
  4. haha youre back while i was just about to leave XD i might not log in for a couple days either so have a good weekend again
  5. I'm back baa haa.

I agree. I doubt I'll stick with MS. It's too much like Dragon which I like but I like dragons where as monsters not really lol.
  6. my main game is on an ipod touch so yeah it's much easier to fall into a trap.

i don't play monster story. its basically dragon story and i only play DS like once in a blue moon! so theres no point in playing MS for me.

you have a nice weekend too
  7. Lol I may hold on to them till there's something I really want (I don't tend to fall into gem traps often on an iPad - if it was a phone Id spend them right away though lol).

They have monster story now which is exactly the same as dragon but with monsters. Even the eggs are the same so far. I doubt I'll be playing it long. I'm not visiting nbrs on that one so as soon as I have 3 nbrs going to stop accepting nbrs on it.

Tee my turn for a long message. And I gotta go now. Have a great weekend.
  8. i did bakery too bc i don't play any other game now. they got waaaay too boring. actually i started playing city metro and i haven't quit... yet lol. but i dont want gems in there because there's not much use for them. i think i might just spend them on a box or some kind of decor.

i'm doing the dragon faq contest too even though i hardly play that game anymore, i have nothing better to to right now lol. wow long msg
  9. Lol I don't know what I'll use them for to. Did pm asking for them to be sent to farm when I saw the elephants in the update thread but since they were 52 gems and I would have had 42 I changed it to bakery. I'll get the elephants next month for farm.
  10. No I haven't. I'm still waiting for mine too :/ I have no idea what I'm going to do with them. I just don't want them to fall into a gem trap lol!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 14
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast