Conversation Between SpiritWind00 and heartsfull

11 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. That's very strange. You could post in the bugs forum or go straight to S8 Support. I'd do both if I were you. Maybe try and slay a monster or collect some more ginger as I've heard of other strange glitches where a few more actions of the same thing seems to help trigger a goal completing.

S8 Support: Click here to contact S8 Support
  2. I am on goal 4. All of the goals are complete: the ginger mix, the snowballs and the royal beams. However, when I go to the magic forge it states the spire is locked by goal.
  3. Does your goal book say you're on goal 4?

(Sorry for the questions! I'm really tired and clearly not thinking right! Lol)
    Ok, ignore beams, you have those. Are both of the collect goals for ginger mix and snowballs ticked?
  4. Or do you mean the craft in the Magic Forge is locked??
  5. They're unlocked at level 14.
  6. Was the royal beam craft unlocked for you before? If not then you must be close to unlocking it. Can you send me your goals from your book or what game level you are?
  7. Hello SW,
    I am using an IOS device and have the latest version of CS. I am working on crafting the gingerbread spire goal: I have 200 ginger mixes, 96 snowballs and the required royal beams but when I go to the workshop it tells me the craft is locked by goal. I have force closed twice and nothing changes. Any advice?
  8. Thanks for the info... Wow that's interesting! That could be the reason, yes. I'll definitely escalate this now. Will let you know.
  9. SW, I finally got the eel boost only after I upgraded the coral castle to lvl 7. However, I did not get the next boost for the white pearls when I completed the eel boost and 24 hours have passed with no new goal. Does the castle have to be at lvl 10 for all the boosts to work properly? Or should they be open for everyone regardless of where they are at with upgrading the castle? I am using IOS. Thanks for any help you can provide.
  10. I'm not going to join in the timed portions of these goals, however, the next goal should appear in your goal book in yellow highlight when 24 hours is up. sounds like it's just a timing thing. Give it some more time...
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 11
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast