Conversation Between gitten and sourlicorice2

8 Visitor Messages

1. You're a great friend to :-) we have been nbrs I think since I started playing. It's possible we were nbrs and I accidently deleted u lol. I've been known to do that before. But I don't remember if I was nbrs there are not with u before. We're nbrs now though lol.

I accidently posted the message on a nbrs wall in fashion cause her store name was phoebe. She posted back saying I think u posted the wrong message. I scrolled down and was like whoops when I spotted Sanas boutique. She had a good laugh lol.
  2. Hi Sarah, TL returned my games so I could have them for the weekend. They are still investigating the problem. Hopefully they will not need to take them back but I asked for them to let me know if they do.
    I can't thank you enough for posting on my stories - you are a special friend.
    And I really am chuckling because I thought we were farm nbrs - but we are now!!
    See you tomorrow
  3. I could see them just fine. I sent an invite on city so I could post the message. I also had to send an invite on farm. I thought we were nbrs there already but I guess not lol.

I'm off to bed now. Have a great weekend and hope its fixed for u soon
  4. You are so nice - thank you. Could you see my games or was nothing there?
  5. Ok posted on the ones I could. I don't play city anymore and don't have a link to your wall for that one.
  6. I posted response on my message board LOL - losing it! I don't think my wall is there. On my phone when I click on games it shows the game as it is when you are just starting to play. But, if you check and my wall is there and you want to post a message, that would be so extra nice. Thank you.
  7. No worries :-) I wouldn't delete u even if u hadn't told me u werent going to be on for a few days. Do u want me to post a message on your wall so your nbrs know?
  8. Hey Sarah - I won't be able to play for a few days because TL has my games trying to fix gem issue and they are gone from my phone - very scary but they promise they will be back on soon. Phoebe, renny, sana, Blossoms, gitten town. I am very sad I can't play - all my crops, food, clothes will be useless when I get back on. Oh well, just wanted to let you know what happened. I'm sure I'll lose neighbors too!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8