Conversation Between Mogwai4111 and bawpotter

87 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Mog? Please, answer! Where have you been? Come back!
  2. I need you to teleport to the tower to get us int the city. If you attack it, then you can't travel into the city by yourself. So, you can't become enemy as I already am one. We will attack a certain flag later, which might help. But we can only do it once every 22 hours, I will show you which one it is later.

See you at 7!
  3. alright I'm on my way over to you..
  4. Well, we can get food for gold tomorrow, after update. I am buying a few flags, to connect my two big areas. I only have 5k and need like 12k for this, so I think we need to hunt some. But I will get as many as possible now.
  5. Yea hang on lemme do the race update real quick and then I'll be on.

Hadn't noticed we can buy food for gold.. we were always able to sell gold for food, so it's kinda the same thing I guess. I've saved up about 60k gold so far, my goal is to reach 110k, I decided I am going to buy a poison tunic and go with that instead of my honed one, should speed up the hunting process to have an agressive armor that actually hurts enemies, instead of a defensive armor like honed, which just weakens enemies attack.
  6. Food for gold! We can now buy food for gold! Sweeeeeet! So... wanna hunt? Or get land? I think it will be easier to get more land once we have the kingdom.
  7. Water huunting later, okay?
  8. yup, just started
  9. That is this weekend?
  10. Can't play tonight. It's a nuketown 24/7 weekend on black ops!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 87
Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast