Conversation Between bbieprnc and pinkster73

19 Visitor Messages

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. I got GOSMS and can do some of the faces, but not emoji. And yes - not even squares just blank messages!!! Weird.
  2. Yup - 4.04 .....do you think that is causing it? Hmm, what do you do and have?
  3. Question, how do you do different fonts on Android. On my new one I cannot now even see the squares for emoji and forget any other fonts - I've tried to create them outside and paste, but it disregards any formatting.
    Or are there aps you got? Maybe it is just the phone or provider, oh well.
  4. Good morning - did you see what Yanochka created??? Must see for you!!!!!!!!!
  5. LOL - he would be nice with pink wings though.

But am glad we have something for coins!!
  6. OMG, now I know you guys had an awesome vacation - that is crazy, really, what were you guys doing? I got stings when I was little, so got used to it and am not allergic to them, but yeah, last summer when I went to see my parents, one of the poor bees decided she didn't like me... lol. But those poor thing die when they sting you. I felt sooooooo sorry for it.
  7. Yeah, but that wasn't your body, but your hubby, right? LOL, even though you had to take care of him, true....LOL

Oh, I added another tag to the Pink for Pinkster thread ... Yanochka Rocks!! LOL
  8. LOL ... thank you for the kittie. Heck we are friends regardless...how was your trip?
  9. Sorry, I lost the link to you!!! Ahhhhhhhh - yeah, spacy in the morning and deleted it by accident, so much for trying to have a separation mark there.
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 19 of 19
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12