Conversation Between barleycoon and Rachael98

24 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. It was mainly for the latter reason actually.
  2. Very good plan,wish I'd maybe waited now,oh well here's hoping Apple fix it for me.
  3. Nope, I'm going to wait:
    (a) Until there's adequate time for all apps to be made compatible;
    (b) Until I run out of excuses
    (c) Until I actually have time.
  4. Thank you,me too.I spent hours on the express talk with Apple yesterday,very frustrating when they tell you different things,so glad I've got iCloud team looking at it now.
    Have you got iCloud yet?
  5. Uh oh...hope it all goes OK.
  6. Hi,if I disappear for a bit don't worry.My iCloud is not working,so an iCloud engineer needs to access my account,they have had to change my Apple ID and password.I may lose everything,so until I can access iTunes to redownload the apps,I may not be able to access anything.
    I've backed everything up though,I hope Apple can fix it without messing up my iTunes.
    Hopefully,this does not happen but as my iPad and iPod are on the same account,it could affect both.
  7. I'm not a chocoholic...just TL.
  8. I'm addicted to TL too and chocolate of course,these are good addictions though.
  9. Really? Wow...I know chocolate is too.
    I'm not addicted to anything like that...just TeamLava!
  10. Hi,I was reading this article in the newspaper yesterday,did you know cupcakes are as addictive as some drugs.
    It's so funny,apparently you have changes in your brain that make you crave them even more.
    Well I love cupcakes,I don't care if I'm addicted,perhaps they need to come with a warning.
    Cupcakes are highly addictive,HaHa.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 24
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast