Conversation Between SpiritWind00 and stanis87

4 Visitor Messages

1. Hello! two times I get a message in the last minutes of the hunting beast event, which has the following content: Your account has been a temporary winning due to inappropriate in-game activities. the warning will expire on Aug. 4, 2018 4.09.if you believe thus is an error, please refer to the Terms of Use. Please explain to me what this means, given that I have played this game for a long time and I am familiar with all of the terms I have agreed to. Could you give me an explanation of what this label means on my tablet? Thanks...
  2. Could you explain to me what it mean? I do not understand, please? I have been playing this game for a very long time and nothing has ever been given to me freely ... thank you!
  3. I'll send through feedback about the adventures. It is disheartening when random drops work against you. Hope it gets better for you... Kind regards, SW
  4. I'm level 50 player. I want to complain that already 6 times play up Adventure - Explore the Meadow and i only have 2 sunburst seeds. Why?... that makes me notice that this game has become very greedy lately and if it continues so, i very soon will stop playing forever... keep in mind that this is not only my opinion as i have - 170 neighbors who also share my opinion.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4