Conversation Between TimeForACuppaTea and sweetstuff525

7 Visitor Messages

1. https://forum.supercell.net/forumdisplay.php/5-Hay-Day
    If you want to check it out. There is a thread with tips for beginning players there. My name is Tea there. I put some of the basic items in my roadside stand if you need them.

Tip #1, don't use the last of your crops. You'll get a popup warning you if you're about to. They give you all the crops you need to get started. You just replant them and they double with each harvest. If you do use the last of them you either use 1 gem to buy more that you'll need to plant or you try to find them in someone's roadside stall (via newspaper or nbr).

Tip #2, Don't sell your building supplies. Tape, boards, bolt, etc. You'll need them to expand your barn and silo to hold more stuff. No money needed to expand, just the parts.
  2. Gc I'd Is butterfly411411 I forgot how to add friends
  3. Well darn that didn't work. Between each word of my ID is the emoji images of green tea.
  4. Everyone I've shared it with likes it. Both game use game center to add neighbors. Feel free to add me. GC ID is Lets��Tea��Party
    Have one opening in DragonVale too if you need a nbr there.
  5. oh thanks i play dragonvale but ill try hay day
  6. A new farming game called Hay Day. Is really fun. There is a lot more to it than just planting crops. I love it. There is even a forum that is set up just like this one, but their forum has all the functions turned on. So I can actually edit my posts there and such. It's a brand new game, only out since July. Nothing in the game expires so if you don't have time to play for a while it doesn't make any difference. You won't lose anything.

The other game was DragonVale. It's the game they copied to make Dragon Story. Both games allow you to earn gems more easily than any Story game. Sadly though neither game offers in game communication. But I'm hopeful Hay Day may add it since it is so new and so far the company seems to listen to it's players and have already made changes because players asked for it.
  7. What games did you mention... Since the edited your post? Lol. I'm looking for a new game to get addicted
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7