Conversation Between SpiritWind00 and azami1966

5 Visitor Messages

1. There is a cap of 99 for those items that drop trade tickets. There is no cap if you only craft them, so the exchange will let you go over the cap. If you didn't get a ticket from your exchange, you might want to reach out to support or do a quick trade (like dairy one) and take a screen shot of your trade ticket inventory amount before and after collection of the exchange. Let me know how you get on!
  2. Hi, hon

It started again today my pilot fairy, news stand stopped dropping trade tickets. And now my exchange building stopped doing them as well did realize that until this evening. Is there a set amount you can have before turning them into expansion tickets?
  3. I've checked both of mine and they are definitely dropping trade tickets. I have logged a report though. Can you confirm how many trade tickets you currently have? Send me by pm if you don't want to post here where others will see. Thanks
  4. I'll check on these 2 items. Thanks for letting me know
  5. Hi I have a question maybe you can answer or find out. Before the double trade tickets drop in the exchange building. My fairy pilot every 8 hrs dropped trade tickets and my news stand every 12 dropped them as well . Now they don’t. The game has been glitching and someone on the last ICM thread said programmers were adding code to fix the lockout. Will they be dropping trade tickets again the fairy and newsstand?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5