Conversation Between pinkster73 and Rachael98

325 Visitor Messages

Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 232930313233
  1. I'd pick a downs derby animal now before they all go. If you like, just go randomly. But they're popular.
  2. No, they do roll out slowly. If you don't have it by Tuesday, then that might be something wrong but for now, you'll just have to wait I'm afraid (but try restarting your device)
  3. I was wondering something. I didn't get the new farm story update yet. I usually always get them on Friday. I wanted to know if I might receive it on the weekend or do I have to wait until monday? I know the updates roll out in phases I was just wondering if they come out on weekends or only business days. Thanks
  4. Hi. Sorry for the slight delay in replying, time zones causing problems as usual.
    Anyway, I don't think you need to be shy posting, we don't bite(<---my teeth)! In any case, you're pretty observant to notice that and you're right, it probably doesn't need it's own thread. I'm not actually quite sure where to put it, so I will start a thread about it. I'll also VM GroupMagma who is a SuperModerator. You can PM him any time and probably get a reply very soon.
  5. Hi there, you seem like the good person to mention my "problem" to since I don't feel that it needs a thread. Let me start by saying I'm a farm story player (ok addict) level 46, always a 4 star neighbor, and a long time lurker of the forum. Just been too shy to post until not that long ago.

Anyway, here's my HUGE GIANT AWFUL problem: get ready for it...... in farm story the artichokes are listed as fruit but they are actually vegetables. I know, the world could end because of it ha ha. Actually it only started a debate with me vs my kids.

I thought you would know who to pass this HUGE ISSUE to.

Thanks, pinkster73.
    ;Yes that was sarcastic, I'm not weird
Showing Visitor Messages 321 to 325 of 325
Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 232930313233